Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots
About This Item
- Practical and durable stable boots.
- Warm terry lining ideal for chilly days.
- Oxford nylon upper is durable and comfy.
- Hook and loop fastener for easy on and off.
- Sole cushion keeps you comfy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 8.5$79.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Madison Silicone Full Seat Tights, Black, 26$59.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Show Time Plus Protective Head Gear Horse Riding Helmet, 6.75$89.95Chewy Price$98.12List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Duck Green, X-Small$44.95Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Light Tan, 26$35.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Hot Pink & White, 6$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$19.75Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- Saxon Children's Adjustable Waist Jodhpurs, Beige, 8$20.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ribb Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 24$51.92Chewy Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Charcoal/White Stitching, 36$103.90Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- Horze Women's Evelyn Breathable Horse Riding Gloves, Black, 10$34.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Denim, 14$36.95Chewy Price$40.37List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Rubber|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Love these boots!
Easy on, easy off, perfect for working in the paddock in northern Minnesota winters. I sized up to be able to add a thick sock but they fit fine with or without that sock. Even in deep drifts there is no snow inside the boot.
Adequate but not great
I've been wearing Muck brand boots or better for quite a while, and have become accustomed to a nicer quality boot. I live in an area where the winters bring consistent mid 20 degree F or lower temperatures. I need an insulated boot. These boots are great for stepping out for a few minutes, but not for longer than that. They don't have the comfort and support for longer wear, and my feet are cold after about 10 minutes. That being said, the price was right, and sometimes I do just need to step out for 10 minutes, so I will find a use for them. But I always come back to that old saying: you get what you pay for.