Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots
About This Item
- Practical and durable stable boots.
- Warm terry lining ideal for chilly days.
- Oxford nylon upper is durable and comfy.
- Hook and loop fastener for easy on and off.
- Sole cushion keeps you comfy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$51.02Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Sweet Iron$74.06Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots, 6$79.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 7$54.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Belmont Dress Boots, 8.5, Wide$229.95Chewy Price$306.02List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Jods, Sand, 10$32.32Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Starter Front Zip Paddock Boots, Black, 9$40.99Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ventilated Technical Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Petal Pink, XX-Large$34.99Chewy Price$38.63List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Charcoal, Large$44.99Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- Horze Equestrian Womens Madison Silicone Full Seat Tights, Black, 32$59.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Black & Hot Pink, 14$39.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Love these boots!
Easy on, easy off, perfect for working in the paddock in northern Minnesota winters. I sized up to be able to add a thick sock but they fit fine with or without that sock. Even in deep drifts there is no snow inside the boot.
Adequate but not great
I've been wearing Muck brand boots or better for quite a while, and have become accustomed to a nicer quality boot. I live in an area where the winters bring consistent mid 20 degree F or lower temperatures. I need an insulated boot. These boots are great for stepping out for a few minutes, but not for longer than that. They don't have the comfort and support for longer wear, and my feet are cold after about 10 minutes. That being said, the price was right, and sometimes I do just need to step out for 10 minutes, so I will find a use for them. But I always come back to that old saying: you get what you pay for.