Horze Equestrian Womens Polar Thermo Boots
About This Item
- Warm boots for riding and barn work.
- Oxford fabric shell is warm and durable.
- Faux fur lining keeps your feet cozy.
- Waterproof sole also helps to maximize traction.
- Convenient hook-and-loop fastening straps with reflective patches for visibility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 8.5$54.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Dotted Accents$46.87Chewy Price$76.59List Price
- Weaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$51.02Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Huntley Equestrian Women's Premium Leather English Paddock Back Zipper Horse Riding Boots, Size 9$104.32Chewy Price$181.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Pro Thermo Stable Boots, K 5 / W 7.5$49.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Ladies Minerva EquiCool Tights, Charcoal, X-Large$44.99Chewy Price$57.70List Price
- TuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Sand, 8$30.87Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- TuffRider Ladies Ventilated Technical Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Navy, X-Small$34.99Chewy Price$38.63List Price
- TuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Holly Berry, 16$39.99Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- Equine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Charcoal/White Stitching, 36$89.99Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- Equine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$16.85Chewy Price$21.94List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Nice but tight
The boots are a nice quality and very soft. The problem is they are snug in the foot from all the plush lining (order a size up!) And the calf fits super snug. I do not have large calves and I could barely get the boots on my bare leg let alone over pants. I wish they had a bigger calf diameter and then I would just order a size up and they would be perfect but the calf sizing doesn't really increase. Great customer service though!
A little loose around the heel
A little loose around the heel space, even when the rest of the boot fits. I did actually have to replace the first pair due to sizing and Chewy was excellent as always. Just bear in mind, these boots will like a thick pair of socks, likely, to stop you noticing the bit of excess movement from the heel. These are winter riding boots after all - nice roomy toe-box, very comfortable.
I love my Dublin muck boots, but my toes were always freezing by the time I left the barn. Not with these!! The fleece lining keeps my feet warm and comfortable, they are super easy to clean, which is a big plus in “mud season.” I have bigger calves, so I was a little worried they wouldn’t fit, but I purchased my usual shoe size, and no issues!!
Horze equestrian womens polar thermo boot
I don’t have horses but I wanted a waterproof, thermal boot for winter but needed a shaft circumference for my 16.5” calves. These boots fit perfectly; I ordered. 9.5 size (I take 9.5m shoe); I like the adjustable tabs on shaft and they’re warm. I used a light weight thermal sock
Definitely worth it
These boots fit to size, I got half a size larger to fit thick wool socks. I'm running in and out of my truck all day, in snow, ice and rain and my feet at the end of the day are warm and dry, they're quite comfortable too, I love these boots so much I'm gonna buy some extra pairs in case they stop making them. Well built. Quick to pull on and off, easily cleaned. They're pretty cool to look at too. I love these boots.
These run true to size. I usually wear a US 8.5, but -- like one of the other reviewers -- went up a half-size to be sure there'd be room for thick socks and/or inserts for cushioning or additional arch support. The boots are a good value.
They definitely are warm. My only complaint is, I wish they stayed up a little better. Maybe I just need to tighten, idk. But overall, happy with my purchase.
Warm and comfortable
I wear these to walk the dog in this frigid weather. More important, though, is wearing them when I ride. My feet were still warm after an hour in the saddle in an unheated arena and another hour grooming, tacking, and untacking.
Okay but tight in calf/leg
These boots are tight in the legs, and don’t open very wide. I bought a half size bigger and they felt small. They look nice, hopefully they are warm.
Love love love these boots!
They are perfect - comfortable, warm, practical, and CUTE!! Who knew Chewy sold boots???