HOTSPOT PETS Cow Hooves Dog Chew Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treats are made from the hooves of grass-fed, hormone-free cattle.
- Furry friends of all sizes will get hours of entertainment out of a single hoof chew.
- Chewing also benefits your companion’s dental health, helping prevent plaque and tartar buildup.
- All-natural chews are free of chemicals and artificial ingredients, so you can feel good about giving them to your dog.
- Hollow hooves can be filled with another tasty treat to make rewards more stimulating.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Cow Hooves, 10 count$13.74Chewy Price$16.79List Price$13.05Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Sliced Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Chew Treats, 10 count, 4-7-in$14.75Chewy Price$14.01Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Knee Caps Dog Treats, 4 pack$11.06Chewy Price$10.51Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 2 count$4.60Chewy Price$4.37Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Hock Bone Dog Treat, 2 count$14.96Chewy Price$14.21Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Pig Ear, 4 count$8.36Chewy Price$7.94Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Chicken & Rice Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 5 count$20.84Chewy Price$19.80Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Peanut Butter Flavored Filled Beef Hooves Dog Treats, 3 count$10.05Chewy Price$9.55Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy 4" Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treat, 2 count$8.74Chewy Price$8.30Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Cow Hooves Dog Treat, 10 count$15.17Chewy Price$16.89List Price$14.41Autoship Price
- Cadet Stuffed Shin Bone Double Stuffed Bacon & Cheese Dog Treat, Large$4.99Chewy Price$6.59List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Naturals Peanut Butter Flavor Filled Beef Bones Dog Treat, 4-in$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Beef Hoof.||Cow Hooves||Cow Ears||Cow Ear.||100% Pig Ear.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||High-Protein||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef||Beef||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||—||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Weak Hooves not good for larger breeds.
These hooves are very thin on some sides making them weak which allows for breaking and splintering! My Golden broke a sharp piece off within 5 mins of receiving the hoof and then after getting the piece away from him and replacing the hoof he splintered the second hoof. They just are not thick enough for larger breeds.
That Old style and quality!
These hooves are a good mix of the old style medium and large, thick hooves that dogs of all sizes love. I can safely give one to the bully and she happily grinds away without cracking or splitting them, and the largest ones last her a week! The smaller dogs get her hand-me-down ends lol and they make great chew training toys for the puppies. Good, clean odor of cow foot, not trash or feces.
Great w/ peanut butter
My dogs tend to take things outside and leave them outside so I tend to need several. These are great. I usually fill them with peanut butter and put them in the freezer. Then when I take them out frozen my babies have at least an hour of concentrated, tiring and relaxing fun. When they were little I used this trick when company knocked on the door.
Best chew value for the price. My mastiff mix puppy and my elderly Boston both love them, and unlike most other edible chews I’ve tried, these last for multiple days instead of multiple minutes.
I stuff them with Blueberries and Pineapples and seal them with peanut butter. Put them in the freezer, she loves them for dessert.
Great for chewers!
Other ones we have bought from other stores had a horrible odor. These do not stink! We have 2 small dogs that love them. We also have a large dog that breaks them into pieces and will swallow them. She then has stomach issues that results in a mess for me to clean. So now our big dog is banned from them.
3 big dogs in love
All 3 of my dogs love them they last a long time and bad smell.
Hoof & mouth
My dog loves hooves. This bag was a good deal. She has plenty of hooves now.
Love these! Our dogs love them as well. Good price too.
Ewww, gross and easy to break and swallow
Out of 4 dogs , only my lab likes them , they smell gross ( like urine) and my lab broke the hoof with in 5 min and tried to swallow it . Not good for your dogs