HOTSPOT PETS Flat Beef Gullet Stick Dog Chew Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with just grass-fed beef that’s slow dried to create an irresistible flavor and texture.
- Beef gullet strips give dogs a healthy outlet for exercising their need to gnaw.
- Chews help scrub away plaque and tartar, thanks to their texture and density.
- Free of additives and preservatives, as well as hormones and antibiotics.
- Treats are a great, natural source of protein, glucosamine, and chondroitin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Honey I'm Home! Mini Muncher Variety Pack Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6 count$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Crunchy Ears Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Dog Treats, 4 count$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Beef Tendons Dog Treats, 1-lb bag$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! 6-in Paddywack Sticks Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Chews Grain-Free Dog Treats, 35 count$115.15Chewy Price$109.39Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Shin Bones Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$21.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Sliced Knuckles Dog Chew Treats, 4 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- K9warehouse Beef Tendon Chews Dog Chew Treats, 25 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Honey I'm Home! Jerk Strips Natural Honey Coated Buffalo Grain-Free Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Bully Stuffed Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treats, 9 count$52.62Chewy Price$49.99Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Crunchy Pork + Apple Chew Bars Dog Treats, 12 count$25.08Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Crunchy Duck + Sweet Potato Chew Bars Dog Treats, 12 count$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Etta Says! Crunchy Rabbit Chews Dog Treats, 36 count$33.16Chewy Price$48.00List Price$31.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Beef Esophagus.||100% Beef Esophagus.||100% Beef Esophagus.||100% Beef Esophagus.||100% Beef Esophagus.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Meat, Beef||Beef, Meat||Meat, Beef||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Good chew stuff
Our boxer enjoys the length of these chews, she parades around with it in her mouth before she settles down with the chew stick between her two paws to chew.
I want to say that I would give these a 5 star rating, however I feel like there aren't enough of these Gullet Sticks in the package for the price I paid. My dog goes crazy for these and I want to be able to provide them, but need to seek out a less expensive source if possible.
My Dogs Love Them!
Great size for big dogs, and they love them! It takes a few minutes to chew them up, so they don't just gulp them down. I'll buy again!
Dogs like them
I haven't tasted them but the dogs like them. Best to use these animal byproducts rather than just toss them into the waste stream.
Small dog treats
Doggies loved them however, they only lasted a few minutes.
good for a quick treat
both pups love them, mostly the same consistency as a pig ear, so they dont last too long =)
Daisy loves them and because they are all natural, I feel good giving them to her. They last a really long time!
Dogs love these
I give my dogs a “chew” treat everyday. Something that takes a little bit of extra time to chew and good for the teeth. I prefer getting them more natural chews. I have a puppy and with these being more thin, her teeth can handle the chew.
gobbles them down
tried all different treats, this is all she will take,
Skeeter loved these so much he guarded them!
Skeeter would not let anyone get near these treats once he started eating them. That's how much he loved them!