HPZ Pet Rover Run Performance Jogging Dog & Cat Stroller
About This Item
- Sleek, aerodynamic design with 3 high-performance, automotive-grade rubber tires for a smooth ride.
- Highly-maneuverable front-swivel wheel with locks enhances stability on rough terrain.
- Packed with user-friendly features like organizer pockets, an included tire pump, a cup holder and a large under-basket with security locks.
- Stroller folds and unfolds with one hand, while the ergonomic, adjustable handlebar makes it a breeze to steer.
- Machine-washable carrier pads and durable, water-resistant fabric help keep this pet stroller looking clean longer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Gear Excursion No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Mountain Lilac$199.99Chewy Price$230.98List Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Luxury Carrier, Car Seat & Pet Stroller, Taupe$286.86Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Double No-Zip Pet Stroller, Pine Green$388.99Chewy Price$389.98List Price
- Ibiyaya The Hercules Heavy Duty Pro Dog & Cat Stroller$449.50Chewy Price
- Pet Gear NV No-Zip Dog & Cat Stroller, Dalmatian$278.98Chewy Price
- Wonderfold P1 Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Aqua Blue$169.76Chewy Price$199.00List Price
- Paws & Pals Twin Double Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Black$155.44Chewy Price$159.95List Price
- Ibiyaya Happy Dog & Cat Stroller, Medium, Ocean Blue$346.45Chewy Price
- Katziela Expandable Sling Dog & Cat Carrier, Small, Grey$29.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Happy Trails Pet Stroller, Dark Platinum$83.98Chewy Price$127.99List Price
- Pet Gear Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Pine Green$98.22Chewy Price$117.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Polyester, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Aluminum, Plastic, Rubber, Mesh, Metal, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—|
|Features||—||—||—||—||Top Load, Rolling, Interior Tether|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I needed a stroller I could jog behind and possibly run someday. Carrying my Yorkie “Jax” in a front pack for long walks was causing him problems. Assembly was easy. It took watching the video to figure out how to fold the unit up. Pretty slick once you know how. The quality of construction is excellent and most of all Jax enjoys riding in it. Now Jax’s Daddy need to work up from walking to jogging. I couldn’t be happier with the product.
I haven’t used this stroller yet but it’s easy to assemble and seems to be sturdy.
huge stroller but awesome
I upgraded to this stroller from a petgear one that my dog broke. (The petgear one ripped at the seams, snapped off the attachment, and front wheel broke within 6mo) This hpz stroller is much sturdier. It’s a little too big for my little 15lb dog (it takes up pretty much my whole trunk of a sedan), but it does feel pretty luxurious, and I hope it lasts a long time. We’ve been using it pretty consistently for a few months and haven’t had any problems. Would be great for a medium sized dog. Pros: smooth operation, good zipped storage below, sturdy and doesn’t wobble, good for all terrain, looks nice in person Cons: too big, the buckles that close the canopy aren’t very smooth/easy to operate
I did a lot of researching before upgrading to this stroller. The large rubber inflated tires makes such a difference. It is so much easier to push than my old stroller with plastic wheels. The aluminum frame makes it lighter than other strollers this size. It is a large stroller, but easy to push due to the wheels. I can easily fit two dogs (Jack Russell and a Maltese) in the carrier. I like that the handle height is adjustable. My only complaint is that when the canopy is lifted up, it rubs my hands.
Took out of the box and one of the wheels came defective. Can’t use the stroller. Complete waste of money!