Huntley Equestrian Women's Premium Leather English Paddock Back Zipper Horse Riding Boots
Must enter code FALL2022 at checkout to redeem
About This Item
- Genuine full grain European leather upper with an Italian Burnish finish with a round toe and punch toe cap detail.
- Zipper located in the back of the boot for easy access.
- Leather lining and cushioned foot bed maximize comfort in and out of the saddle, while elastic gussets help ensure the perfect fit and ankle support.
- Ripple grip sole for traction, finished with Salpa welt for a classic finished look.
- Steel shank insole and YKK brass zipper maximize durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHorze Equestrian Wexford Paddock Boots, Black, 9$54.99Chewy Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Bonn Kids Rubber Paddock Boots, 3$44.99Chewy Price
- DealWeaver Leather Engraved German Silver Trim Men's Chap Guard Spurs$57.39Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- DealWeaver Leather Men's Spurs & Replaceable Rowels, Light Blackening$56.51Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- DealEquine Couture Sport Natasha Breeches, Charcoal/White Stitching, 36$90.06Chewy Price$109.95List Price
- DealHorze Equestrian Womens Madison Silicone Full Seat Tights, Black, 34$54.38Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealEquine Couture Ladies Hadley Knee Hi Socks, 3 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- DealEquine Couture Ladies Lola Padded Knee Hi Boot Socks, 3 count$17.62Chewy Price$21.94List Price
- DealTuffRider Ventilated Schooling Ladies Tights, Charcoal, X-Small$37.44Chewy Price$51.92List Price
- DealTuffRider Children's Whimsical Horse Embroidered Pull-On Jodhpurs, Black & Hot Pink, 16$31.96Chewy Price$46.15List Price
- DealTuffRider Children's Starter Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Sand, 16$36.95Chewy Price$40.37List Price
- DealTuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull-On Knee Patch Breeches, Dark Charcoal, 24$45.95Chewy Price$46.15List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Mesh, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By chey on Apr 19, 2022
My cat took to this ice cream and ate it immediately. I was a little afraid she wouldn’t touch it, but worst case scenario I was out of a few dollars. I’m glad she liked it! It was also really easy to make.