Huntley Pet Elevated Double Feeder Stainless Steel Bowls Dog & Cat Feeder
About This Item
- Comfy elevated feeder aids in healthy digestion by promoting good paw-sture.
- Earth-friendly, natural design made with reclaimed materials.
- Made with durable materials included kiln-dried, pressure-treated wood that withstands rot and insect damage.
- Each feeder comes with two stainless steel bowls that are easy to remove and clean.
- Safe for use indoors or outside.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Small$53.23Chewy Price$56.89List Price
- Frisco Wooden Patina Stool Dog Single Bowl Diner, 12-Cup, 2 count, White$57.76Chewy Price$64.18List Price
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 5.5-cup$36.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$29.52Chewy Price
- IRIS Elevated Airtight Dog & Cat Feeder & Storage, 64-cup$44.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Adjustable Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog Bowls, 7 Cups$27.92Chewy Price$34.08List Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Hiddin Clear View Double Elevated Dog Bowl, Clear, Silver, 2 cup$107.84Chewy Price$169.00List Price
- Classic Pet Beds Elevated Double Bowl Dog & Cat Diner, Walnut, 8-cup,$73.95Chewy Price$76.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Double, Elevated||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Wood, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3.5-cups per bowl||Bowl - 2.95-cup; 23.6-oz per bowl / Food Storage Reservoir - 60-cup||Bowl 1 - 7-cup; 56-oz / Bowl 2 - 9-cup; 72-oz||2-cup; 16-oz||4 Cups/32 oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Just what I wanted. We live in a log cabin and the rustic look fits in perfectly. I bought the large one. I wish they offered an extra-large for my other dogs. I read the review about the stickers inside the bowls. I pulled it off and it did leave a “very” small amount of residue. I sprayed hairspray on it, washed it a couple of minutes later and they cleaned up really well! I don’t really know why they had a problem.
Dont waste your money
The two pans that come with this feeder have paper stickers inside the pans (where water and food would be) that leaves glue residue when you try to peel them out. I have scrubbed the pans for 45 minutes trying to get the residue out but to no avail. Who puts glue inside a pan that animals are going to eat out of???
Stickers on bowl
Try to- Scrub harder.