Hurtta Cooling Dog WrapBy Hurtta
About This Item
- Provides effective cooling, minimizing body heat and providing comfort even in the warmest weather.
- Soak the vest in cold water, squeeze the water out, and let the cooling begin! As the cool water evaporates it creates a cooling reaction, helping your pup stay cooler longer.
- Three-dimensional mesh fabric directs airflow, causing moisture to evaporate from the cooling layer, while the lining’s technical, moisture-wicking knit feels comfortable even when wet.
- Covers the areas of the body that enhance cooling, including the chest, large blood vessels and the lungs. As circulation occurs, the vest’s cooling effect spreads throughout the body, eliminating the need to cover the majority of the dog’s body.
- Features an adjustable strap.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
How do you get it on? Does come apart and unwrap to be able and to get their head and neck in it?
Answer by • Mar 06, 2022
This wrap has one lightweight buckle that you need to turn to open/close. The chest strap is highly elastic and has a wide range of adjustments. Before trying to place on your pet, make sure the strap buckle is undone. The chest strap opens up all the way, but you have to get the dog to step into both holes for the legs, then pull the strap through an opening on the top layer.
Does this have a slit fit a harness or a leash attachment?
Answer by • Jan 30, 2022
This dog wrap does not have a leash opening or O or D ring.
Be the first to recommend this product.