Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Protect your precious pup from the cold this winter with Hurtta's Extreme Warmer jacket. This unique coat is designed to keep your dog warm and cozy, even in the most challenging weather conditions. It works because of the built-in foil layer inside the jacket, which reflects your companion's body heat—providing significant, extra warmth. Plus, the breathable, water-resistant material keeps your pal comfortable while the adjustable back length and protective hood ensure he's warm from ears to tail. With 3M reflectors, it's designed to be seen, and not just because it's so fashionable. Reflective visibility at night makes for a safer walk with your pet, so you can ensure that your favorite pal is comfortable and warm this winter.
- Hurtta's special foil liner reflects body heat for extra warmth, making sure your pup is cozy.
- Breathable and water-resistant material ensures your pal stays comfortable and dry.
- Back length can be adjusted to best suit any furry friend's unique shape.
- Protective hood can be used for extra protection from the winter cold, snow or rain
- High visibility 3M reflectors improve safety in the dark, so you can walk tall at night.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
||Up to 12 inches
||Up to 16 inches
||Up to 20 inches
||Up to 22 inches
||Up to 24 inches
||Up to 26 inches
||Up to 29 inches
||Up to 30 inches
||Up to 30 inches
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Hurtta