Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Protect your pup's precious paws with the help of Hurtta Outback Dog Boots. These cozy, weatherproof boots shield your dog's paws from difficult weather conditions during outdoor activities—whether you're going on a simple walk in the front yard, out to explore the winter wonderland, or on a spring hike through your favorite trail. With a fuzzy fastener fastening mechanism, they're easy to put on and stay firm on your companion's paws. Best of all the softshell material, ergonomic design and pliable rubber soles make the boots comfortable to wear, so you can ensure that your pal feels and looks his best from nails to nose.
- Non-slip rubber soles are pliable, making them as comfortable as they are secure.
- Weatherproof Houndtex stands up to any weather, whether it's snowy, rainy or warm.
- Comfortable boots keep your pup's feet warm and protected from all conditions.
- Highly visible 3M reflectors add extra visibility and safety for nighttime adventures.
- Sold as a 2-pack for those doggies whose front and back paws fit different sizes.
Please use our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide to help you obtain your pet's paw measurements. For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Paw Width: Using our Pawprint-able Sizing Guide, place your pet's paw on the diagram and mark the widest points at the left and right side of the paw. This area is usually near the base of the toes.
Paw Length: With you pet's paw still in position, mark the longest points at the front and back of the paw; remember your pet's nails will need to fit too.
||1 ¼ inches
||2 ¼ inches
||2 ¼ inches
||2 ½ inches
||3 ½ inches
Pawprint-able Sizing Guide
See all items by Hurtta