Hurtta Outback Dog Boots, 2 count, 1.25-in
About This Item
- Non-slip rubber soles are pliable, making them as comfortable as they are secure.
- Weatherproof Houndtex stands up to any weather, whether it's snowy, rainy or warm.
- Comfortable boots keep your pup's feet warm and protected from all conditions.
- Highly visible 3M reflectors add extra visibility and safety for nighttime adventures.
- Sold as a 2-pack for those doggies whose front and back paws fit different sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog All Weather Boots, 4 count, Size 7$6.84Chewy Price$8.55List Price
- DealBark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Small$26.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Anti-Slip Extended Cuff Length Dog Boots, Red, Size 4, Size 4$12.83Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealKurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$54.53Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealUltra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, X-Large$37.49Chewy Price$49.09List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Elf Dog Socks, Size 7$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Non-Skid Fair Isle Dog Socks, Size 3$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 1$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 7$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 7, Heather Gray$8.99Chewy Price
- DealCanada Pooch Cooling Dog Vest, Tie Dye, 12$30.63Chewy Price$38.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Finally shoes I can keep on!!!!
Yay! Finally a pair of shoes that my little 6 pound Shorkie can’t get off!! Her paws are tiny and she hates anything on her feet so she was able to shake off the other shoes even though I was getting the smallest size. Thanks to the super adjustable strap on these, they stayed ON!
Runs Large. Limited availability.
They do not have adjustable wrist/ankle which causes them to slip off easily. Runs large.
Poor fit for GSD
My GS was unable to wear this and I’m not sure if it’s just a bad design or because her sprain is so severe. It is good in concept but seemed large for her paw. The straps were extra long o her as well. We will donate this one to our new local shelter being built.
Why would you sell 2 boots when a dog has 4 paws???
First time success
Couldn’t believe how painless this was. Got them because I’ve been doing some running and the dogs go along with me. The little guy (15lbs) is definitely going to need some paw protection in the winter. First time ever in boots and he was a champ. Just did the fronts for now; but he wore them on leash through town and then on our off leash path. He walked, trotted, and loped in these and I didn’t even have to adjust them once. The strap is a bit long for the fact that these boots fit such a little dog; but it was easily tucked through and stayed put. Super happy about these.
I have an elderly mixed breed german shepherd who has a hard time gripping the bare floors in my house. With arthritis in his hips and spine he only needed a pair for the front paws. It was difficult to get these on him properly however once I managed to,they worked great! Keeping them on was a different story. And between constantly readjusting them and him freaking out over wearing them, I gave up.
Room for improvement
Getting boots that fit for my small dog is difficult, no way around that. They fit my dogs front paws ok (a bit too large), but wouldn't work on his back paws - probably more due to the shape of his legs than the boot itself. The Velcro on the boot strap is so long that it wraps around the leg and can't fasten. The quality of the strap Velcro is ok at best, but the strip on the side of the boot is what really keeps them fastened and it works great. Just be ready to sew your straps smaller and/replace the Velcro on the strap. This could only be the case with the size small and my dog's particular paws
Great idea. Terrible function. Kinda like square peg in a round hole. Works great IF your dog doesn’t move. One step and they fall down and 3 more steps there off. Not a size issue. It’s a shape design fault. Velcro does not function as an adjustment, just as a “loose shoe lace”. The bend and flex of all dogs feet are like a wet noodle in a paper bag. The boot does not have the correct bend or angle to stay on. Save the time of returns and don’t buy this one.
Size Down & Trouble Staying On But Very Well Made
These are very well made and ergonomic shoes for pups. The soles bend very easily and provide strong grip. My guy did not have any challenge walking in them (after adjusting), and it is clear they can stand up to some wear and tear. We purchased as a barrier for allergens (not for snow, etc.) The trouble we have is 2-fold. First, we needed a size smaller than what the Size Guide indicated. But Chewy was fantastic in helping us here. Once we did get shoes that fit, they have tremendous trouble staying on! I suspect if the straps had velcro on both sides, we'd be ok. But right now, there is not enough area for the velcro to grip to handle the momentum and action they endure. I'm going to trying sewing on some additional velcro. But for someone who can not modify as they need, a different shoe may be a better solution.
BOOTIES DO GOOD
THESE BOOTS DID MY DOG GOOD, THE SIZE IS PRETTY TRUE. THE QUALITY IS GOOD, EASY ON AND OFF. MY 115LB SHEPARD DIDN'T MIND EITHER. HE TORE A NAIL AND I USED THESE UNTIL THINGS GOT BETTER.