Hurtta Outback Dog Boots, 2 count, 1.25-in
About This Item
- Non-slip rubber soles are pliable, making them as comfortable as they are secure.
- Weatherproof Houndtex stands up to any weather, whether it's snowy, rainy or warm.
- Comfortable boots keep your pup's feet warm and protected from all conditions.
- Highly visible 3M reflectors add extra visibility and safety for nighttime adventures.
- Sold as a 2-pack for those doggies whose front and back paws fit different sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Size 5, Heather Gray$8.74Chewy Price
- Bark Brite All Weather Reflective Neoprene Dog Boots, 4 count, Small$26.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Colorblock Dog Socks, Size 2$6.99Chewy Price
- Muttluks Trackers All-Season Dog Boots, Black, 2 count$31.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Blaze Cross Dog Shoes, Large$43.19Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 1$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large, Yellow$15.99Chewy Price
- dealGF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, Medium$23.00Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, X-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, Large$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Nylon, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Poor fit for GSD
My GS was unable to wear this and I’m not sure if it’s just a bad design or because her sprain is so severe. It is good in concept but seemed large for her paw. The straps were extra long o her as well. We will donate this one to our new local shelter being built.
First time success
Couldn’t believe how painless this was. Got them because I’ve been doing some running and the dogs go along with me. The little guy (15lbs) is definitely going to need some paw protection in the winter. First time ever in boots and he was a champ. Just did the fronts for now; but he wore them on leash through town and then on our off leash path. He walked, trotted, and loped in these and I didn’t even have to adjust them once. The strap is a bit long for the fact that these boots fit such a little dog; but it was easily tucked through and stayed put. Super happy about these.
I have an elderly mixed breed german shepherd who has a hard time gripping the bare floors in my house. With arthritis in his hips and spine he only needed a pair for the front paws. It was difficult to get these on him properly however once I managed to,they worked great! Keeping them on was a different story. And between constantly readjusting them and him freaking out over wearing them, I gave up.
Room for improvement
Getting boots that fit for my small dog is difficult, no way around that. They fit my dogs front paws ok (a bit too large), but wouldn't work on his back paws - probably more due to the shape of his legs than the boot itself. The Velcro on the boot strap is so long that it wraps around the leg and can't fasten. The quality of the strap Velcro is ok at best, but the strip on the side of the boot is what really keeps them fastened and it works great. Just be ready to sew your straps smaller and/replace the Velcro on the strap. This could only be the case with the size small and my dog's particular paws
Great idea. Terrible function. Kinda like square peg in a round hole. Works great IF your dog doesn’t move. One step and they fall down and 3 more steps there off. Not a size issue. It’s a shape design fault. Velcro does not function as an adjustment, just as a “loose shoe lace”. The bend and flex of all dogs feet are like a wet noodle in a paper bag. The boot does not have the correct bend or angle to stay on. Save the time of returns and don’t buy this one.
Size Down & Trouble Staying On But Very Well Made
These are very well made and ergonomic shoes for pups. The soles bend very easily and provide strong grip. My guy did not have any challenge walking in them (after adjusting), and it is clear they can stand up to some wear and tear. We purchased as a barrier for allergens (not for snow, etc.) The trouble we have is 2-fold. First, we needed a size smaller than what the Size Guide indicated. But Chewy was fantastic in helping us here. Once we did get shoes that fit, they have tremendous trouble staying on! I suspect if the straps had velcro on both sides, we'd be ok. But right now, there is not enough area for the velcro to grip to handle the momentum and action they endure. I'm going to trying sewing on some additional velcro. But for someone who can not modify as they need, a different shoe may be a better solution.
BOOTIES DO GOOD
THESE BOOTS DID MY DOG GOOD, THE SIZE IS PRETTY TRUE. THE QUALITY IS GOOD, EASY ON AND OFF. MY 115LB SHEPARD DIDN'T MIND EITHER. HE TORE A NAIL AND I USED THESE UNTIL THINGS GOT BETTER.
Top Quality Dog Booties
I bought 3 sets for all our 4-legged fur buddies and couldn’t be more pleased with the fit and quality. They can’t shake them off and they provide excellent protection against the sub zero snow covered ground around our place. The design is exceptional.
Good fit .. Velcro is poor quality.
Boots are a good fit. Stay on.. pretty well. The Velcro is poor in shape, design, and quality. With a modification would be a much better boot.
Good Quality Sizing is Off
Bought the three inch boots for my boxer. My goodness they are huge. Measured them and they are closer to 4.25 inches across. Maybe they meant height, but usually if one dimension is mentioned it’s the widest point across the bottom. Hoping I can return these.