HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 1-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps provide necessary lubrication to joints and hips for movement and flexibility.
- Supports cartilage cushion at the joints to help lower any painful friction and discomfort due to aging.
- Works inside and out to help joint and hip movement, support skin elasticity and promote a healthy, shiny coat.
- The administration is a breeze, with a liquid dropper that releases the correct dose every time. Contains 30-60 doses, or 1-2 months of formula.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturPet Ligament & Muscles Pet Supplement, 100-ml bottle$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Biologic Vet BIOVET BioJOINT Advanced Joint Mobility Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz jar$17.97Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.07Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins LiquiCarn Liquid Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
- Alenza Soft Chews Whole Body Comfort Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Pro Hyaluronic Acid Complete Joint Support Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$28.56Chewy Price$36.95List Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Large Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$69.97Chewy Price$89.97List Price$66.47Autoship Price
- ActivPhy Hip + Joint Soft Chews Senior Dog Supplement, 75 count$43.55Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- TerraMax Pro Extra Strength Dog Hip & Joint Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- Trixsyn Canine Hyaluronan Cartilage & Joint Function Dog Supplement, 6-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- SmartyPaws Adult Multifunctional Support Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.96Chewy Price$32.99List Price$18.96Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Daily Supplement Organic Bacon Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.76Chewy Price$39.95List Price$36.82Autoship Price
- Phycox Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16.9-oz tub$54.87Chewy Price$59.00List Price$52.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Normal Saline, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid).||Active Ingredients per 1/4 oz: N-Acetyl Glucosamine (shellfish) 75mg MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 75mg Hyaluronic Acid 20mg, Inactive Ingredients: Water, Zinc Citrate....||Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc, Water.||Water, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.||Coconut Glycerin, Flaxseed, Mixed Tocopherols...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Respiratory Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian||Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian||Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—||Vegan, Vegetarian|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Dogs don't notice it.
I put this on my dogs food and she is real picky. She doesn't notice it's on there and eats it just fine. I don't k ke how well it works because I'm using it more as a preventative because she's getting old but does t have any problems yet. I plan to keep using it. I mentioned it to the vet and he was ok with it.
This product was highly recommended by our vet for all FOUR of our dogs. It seems to provide the relief from the stiffness and soreness they each are suffering from due to arthritis and advancing age. I trust this product enough to order it as an autoship so that we never run out of the comfort it's providing.
This was recommended by our Vet and am still checking it out. So far so good.
A very easy to apply joint lubricant for your dog. I see a difference in my dog’s walk after just weeks of him ingesting this product. Thanks.
I purchased this after seeing amazing results in my cat who has severe arthritis in his legs. He is taking the cat version of this product. I have not seen similar results in my dog who has luxating patella in both back legs. This product may not be the right choice for that condition.... I am also giving glucosamine and salmon oil to all three, both cats do well with those supplements. The dog has a messy butt!
Relieve Fur Baby's Pain
I was distraught after the vet said my fur baby had arthritis. This product eased her pain to allow her to chase squirrels again.