- Before installation check that all the components of the product are undamaged, disconnect all the electrical devices and make sure the voltage of the product corresponds to the mains voltage.
- Unwind the electric cable.
- Insert the cylinder on the sphere attachment to the pump in the proper slot.
- Immerse the pump completely and turn it in a vertical position in order to allow any air to come out of the impeller chamber.
- Attach the pump with the internal part of the suction cup and magnet support to the aquarium side. Be sure to clean the surface before attaching the support.
- Adjust flow direction as desired.
- Connect to electrical supply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that some marine species can damage the electrical cable?
Yes. Sea urchins, triggerfish and other fish with strong jaws can damage or consume electrical cables. This is why the product comes with a plastic cable protector.
What thickness of glass can the magnetic support of the Koralia EVO be used on?
Up to 0.6 inches.
What maintenance operations does the Koralia EVO pump require?
Maintenance consists of cleaning the motor and the rotor, and if necessary removing the limescale that normally builds up in reef aquariums.
My aquarium is some distance from the plug socket. How long are the power supply cables?
They are 6 feet long.
How should I schedule maintenance operations?
Once a month for the rotor, inner pump body, bushings and O-ring, and once every three months for the grids on the upper and lower chambers.