Hydrocortisone (Generic) Cream 1% for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Hydrocortisone Cream 1% is a topical medication prescribed as an anti-inflammatory to treat redness, swelling, itching and other skin conditions. It works by blocking natural substances (histamines) that occur during an allergic reaction. This medication is also available in a 2.5% strength. Customers may receive this drug under the name Zymox.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hydrocortisone (Generic) Cream 2.5%, 1 oz$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- EnteDerm Topical Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 7.5-mL$4.71Chewy Price$4.47Autoship Price
- Animax Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 7.5-mL$3.89Chewy Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Optimmune (0.2% Cyclosporine) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, 3.5-g$59.99Chewy Price
- Derma-Vet Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 15 mL$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly-Bac (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs & Cats, 3.5-g$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Mupirocin (Generic) Ointment 2%, 22-gm tube$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly-Dex (Generic) Ophthalmic Ointment, 3.5-g$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I don't understand why the back of the packaging shows information for a product in regards to a person, and not an animal. Is this even safe to use on my cat? I have no idea
It is ridiculous that Chewy requires an Rx for this $2.65 item but will sell you the $14 1% hydrocortisone cream without an Rx.