Hydrosurge Odor Removing Citrus Mint Scent Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottleBy Hydrosurge
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Odor Removing Citrus Mint Scent Dog Shampoo helps remove the dirt and odor-causing bacteria that come with exploring the outdoors.
- Formulated to be deep-cleaning yet gentle.
- This cleanser also breaks up product build-up and matted hair.
- Infused with a fresh citrus mint scent.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||�Deionized Water, Sodium (C14-C16) Olefin Sulfonate, Acetic Acid...||Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||�Deionized Water, Sodium (C14-C16) Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide DEA...||Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...||Dionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
When youre in the bath its a very strong smell which is great for a stinky dog. At my salon i use this on a certain stinky girl every time she comes in. I like the smell however its very interesting, may not be a smell for all. Its much better of an odor reducer than natures miracle (the other brand we use for odor removing at my salon) just make sure you really lather in the shampoo and use a lot of it for it to really do its job. If youve got a very stinky baby you may need to lather a couple of times. Still my go to though :)
Not what I was expecting!
It's not that good, odor comes back in just a couple nifty days