HyLyt Hypoallergenic Creme Rinse with Essential Fatty Acids for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Quaternlum-18, Cetearyt Alcohol and Polysorbate 60...||—||—||Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol...||—|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—|
About This Item
- Soap-free formula
- Enhanced with essential fatty acids for skin nourishment
- Emollients, humectants and other natural moisturizing factors hydrate the skin
- Helps reduce static electricity, tangles and snarls
- Can be used as an after bath creme to keep pet's coat shiny and smooth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNootie Medicated Anti-Itch Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Itchy Dry Skin Aloe & Oatmeal Soap-Free Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$62.49Chewy Price$59.37Autoship Price
- DealDavis KetoHexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.80Chewy Price$11.21Autoship Price
- DealLively Pets Derma-Soothe Advance Plus Medicated Dog & Cat Wipes, 60 count$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealBio-Groom Bio-Med Coal Tar Veterinary Strength Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$13.25Chewy Price$16.25List Price$12.59Autoship Price
- Davis Sulfur Benz Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle, 2 count$17.90Chewy Price$19.90List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- DealTrizCHLOR 4 Spray Conditioner for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$16.70Chewy Price$19.80List Price$15.86Autoship Price
- DealDavis EarMed Boracetic Dog & Cat Flush, 12-oz bottle$10.85Chewy Price$10.31Autoship Price
- DealBest Shot M.E.D. 3% Chlorhexidine Dog, Cat & Horse Skin Treatment, 12-oz bottle$13.12Chewy Price$15.25List Price$12.46Autoship Price
- DealRelief Spray for Itchy Skin for Dogs, Cats, & Horses 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealPawstruck Keto-C Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$17.79Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- DealZymox Ear Cleanser for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
HyLyt Hypoallergenic Creme rinse "the answer to so many skin issues"
We have bought dozens of products over the years to help our little friends with itchy skin , hundreds of dollars at the pet shops, online stores, and veterinarians. Always with partial and questionable results, many used several times and tossed. We have used hylyt shampoo off and on for years but had never tried the cream rinse, but now with our new 1 yr old mini schnauzer having dry itchy skin, typical of the breed, we tried it and have had fabulous results and now use it on all three dogs. We keep a quart bottle of the stuff by the laundry sink, we do dilute it 25% hylyt and 75% h2o and we love it - itching is a thing of ther past. THANK YOU HYLYT AND CHEWY
Thought is was a little expensive for a small bottle when the shampoo is larger and less. However, I have a lab and a little bit went a long way. It really has helped with my dogs allergies. I bath her every week and use both shampoo and conditioner. It smells good and really helps give back fatty acids she need.
Leaves coat incredibly soft
I used this with the Hylyt shampoo so I'm not sure if it was the shampoo or the creme rinse, or the combination of them both, but I immediately saw a difference with my dogs coat. She was suffering with very dry flaky skin and after reading reviews I decided to buy the shampoo and creme rinse. I haven't seen any flaky skin since and I've only used it one time so far.
Excellent for Helping Dry Skin
Pro: This definitely helped my dogs dry skin. Con: Should be called a leave in conditioner, not a creme rinse which implies you rinse it out. Also, my dog is a wire dachshund and it changed the texture of his coat. Slowly returning to normal.
amazing for skin allergies!
Our schnauzer has had skin allergies for years to the point of giving him baths every 10-14 when it gets bad.couldn’t touch his back without wanting to it h like crazy. He’s on a prescription diet his whole life for his kidneys and now low fat after he got pancreatitis. I LOVE the smell and the “crepe rinse” has worked wonders on keeping his itchy flaky skin away! I will always buy this shampoo and the crepe rinse BY THE GALLON
Works Very Well, Terrible Smell
First, I agree with all the other reviews. This product is called a cream rinse, but the instructions read as if it is supposed to be left on. I put it on, let it sit for several seconds, and then washed it off. I have an Australian shepherd. He's very fluffy and has very sensitive skin. After using this conditioner, his fur was so light and fluffy; even the fur that is normally very thick and nappy around his butt is smoothed out. He also has not been itching at all! That being said, I think this product smells terrible! It smells slightly better than a skunk, but it's a close call. If the smell lingered in his fur then I would never use it again. Luckily after a couple trips outside he smells like his normal self but still has soft, fluffy fur.
Recommended by dog dermatologist for dry skin
I have been using this product for 5 years and it is amazing. My dog get a crusted nose so daily I wash with a cloth and some of shampoo and rinse and it has healed this problem. Recently his tail was thinning out I started washing that and the hair is coming back too. Chewy always takes care of their customers.
No rinse creme rinse conditioner
This product is very confusing. The name suggests that the product is a regular rinse off conditioner but the instructions on the bottle indicates that this is a leave in conditioner. It has a light coconut smell. It is very pleasant. It is very thick and hard to spread on my dogs fur. It's easier to spread if it's mixed with a bit of water. This product made my dogs fur soft!
creme rinse your dog?
I received a gallon of the HyLyt creme rinse. There was no way to apply this from the giant jug. Spent an hour looking over the house trying to find a applicator bottle. This rinse is dense, likely too thick to go through any spray bottle. Ultimately I got a wide-mouth plastic jar and took out gob of the rinse and worked it into the coat. Warning: Really work at completing the rinse with lots of water or you'll discover pockets under the leg still carrying the rinse. Company should include an applicator bottle with the gallon jug.
Leave on conditioner
i have been looking for something to help with my FLAKY pitbull's skin! this was great, a little goes a long way to rub in after the bath. flakes no more