Hyper Pet 4 Pack of Balls for Dogs, Green
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
About This Item
- Use these balls for play, exercise and training—they’re great for dogs of all ages.
- The bright color makes these balls easy to spot in the yard, dog park or couch cushions!
- Non-toxic and coated in non-abrasive felt that’s safe for doggie teeth.
- Perfect for interactive toss and chase games with your best friend.
- Works with the Hyper Pet K9 Kannon K2 Ball Launcher (Mini) for an exciting game of fetch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking Colorful Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.09Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars BB8 Droid Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.18Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Storm Trooper Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Porg Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$6.34Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Boba Fett Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.31Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars R2D2 Droid Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.50Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Tuffy's Barnyard Duck Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$33.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Barnyard Horse Plush Dog Toy$25.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Tuffy's Desert Phrog Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Desert Spider Plush Dog Toy$16.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Mega Junior Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Tiger$16.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
88 Customer Reviews
Beware not for chewing
Did not last 5 minutes. After playing catch for a few minutes my dog sat and chewed on it and all the felt and rubber seams came right off.. not just one, all of them..
Perfectly sized tennis balls but they don't bounce very well
My Shiba Inu loves to chase balls, in particular she loves tennis balls and these were the same size as a squeaky tennis ball that came in another toy I'd bought. That toy is long gone but the little tennis ball that was in it still remains. So I wanted to get her more little tennis balls. I LOVE the size of these. She loves carrying them around, our cat loves to chase them with our dog, and they are perfect. I knew they weren't squeaky when I bought them so that was no problem. I was just surprised that they really don't bounce. I'm used to tennis balls that bounce. Even her other little tennis ball bounces. These give a half-hearted bounce and then the chase continues. Our dog still loves them, but I wish they bounced more and that's the only reason why this review isn't 5 star.
My dog broke this ball along what feels like a seam in about 5 minutes
These are not mini
I have 6lb dogs. These balls are not mini, they are too big for their tiny mouths.
Waste of $$$
Played with less than 2 minutes and the fuzzy cover was coming off in pieces
Gracie loves chasing balls
Great for her K-9 Kannon, Gracie loves chasing balls!
Theo Loves these
Theo had rather play fetch than Eat! I have the Hyper Pet mini K9 Kannon that these balls fit, Theo likes to chew on the balls also so we needed more.
your just about the only place I can get these mini balls for my small dogs....they have small muzzles and small mouths and do not like to hold a regular sized tennis ball in their mouths.....so I order these when they lose them and are down to just a few.....you guys are just to wonderful
MiniBalls for Ball Launchers (Small Dogs)
I have been looking, buying and ordering small balls to use for my Dogs Ball launcher (Small dogs) And these work great ! The perfect size (which is hard to find) for the small ball launcher. The balls that original come with the ball launchers are very cheaply made and (even with a small dog) get crunched up, split and broken. The only thing I wish I could find, is a ball exactly this size (diameter) without fuzz, meaning just rubber. Because my dog, tends to pick the fuzz off, ruining the balls. Other wise, Awesome for ball launching and fetching for small dogs !
Do not buy
My very small dog chewed the skin off in a matter of minutes, 8 hours later he had some serious issues. Don’t buy