Hyper Pet 4 Pack of Balls for Dogs, Pink
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Not your everyday tennis ball as Hyper Pet has designed them to be safe for dog's teeth.
- These balls are made of grade A rubber so they're safe on your pup's teeth and even float in water.
- The perfect complement to the Hyper Fling, K-9 Kannon or just paw-some fun on their own!
- They're non toxic and don't contain harmful coatings or gasses, so you can feel confident about having play time with your loved one.
- Each pack contains four balls; mini measures 1.88 inches and regular measures 2.5 inches in diameter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch Squeaking American Flag Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 3-pack$5.23Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Hartz Dura Play Boomerang Bacon Scented Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Color Varies$4.77Chewy Price$5.97List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.06Chewy Price$8.59List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Bone Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$4.03Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Booda Bone & Tug 3-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Multicolor, Large$3.72Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Hartz DuraPlay Disc Bacon Scented Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.97Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hedgehog Squeaky Ball Dog Toy$6.95Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Booda Multi Color 2-Knot Rope Bone Dog Toy, Medium$2.19Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Raccoon Critter Skinz Dog Toy, Large$5.09Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Pet Qwerks Talking Babble Ball Dog Toy, Small$5.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Bouncy, Exercise|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
214 Customer Reviews
Don’t fit in hyperpet gun!
If you are looking for mid-size tennis balls, these are just as expected! But the pink balls don’t fit in the gun like the yellow. Don’t make the same mistake I did, if you want balls for the hyperpet mini gun, stick with the yellow!
Great Quality but Still Too Big
This little tennis balls are great quality and my dog was excited to get them, however, they are still just slightly too big for her little mouth (I have a 11 pound shih tzu). She can manage well enough but she doesn't play with them as much as I think she would if they were just a little smaller.
Babay girl loves balls
Anything that bounces she loves . I love the pink color . My baby girl plays with them for hours
The Best I’ve Ever Ordered
These tennis balls are small enough for our little dog to carry around and they don’t squeak!! Perfect for her and us.
Mini aren’t mini.
They’re nice balls but the mini aren’t very small at all, definitely not as mini as they appear. I was looking for smaller.
Perfect size ball
These are perfect size for my Chihuahua. Not too big for his mouth or too small to risk swallowing.
Since my lab puppy loves chasing balls, these were approved by her! They have a nice bounce to them but not too much and we adored the color too, so girly and fun. Very nice quality
My dog is obsessed with small tennis balls, but always needs new ones because she plays with them so much. She really seems to like them! They’re sturdy & so cute :)
Not a good buy
I purchased the pink tennis balls to use in my hyper pet gun. The pink balls don’t go as far ax the Penn tennis balls. Pink is easy to see in the grass but they don’t go real far. Not a good bounce to the pink balls too
Not for chewers!
My mini dachshund was able to chew them right up. I was hoping they would fit in a ball dispenser but just slightly too large.