Hyper Pet Dura-Squeaks Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of durable non toxic materials so they're safe for your loved one.
- They float in water so you have can playtime in the pool or at the beach.
- Unpredictable bounce will have you pup entertained for hours.
- Squeaker built into the center to stimulate interest.
- Bright color so you can easily find it should your pup misplace it.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Blue, Medium$4.65Chewy Price
- Mammoth Cottonblend 5 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, XX-Large$18.19Chewy Price$26.49List Price
- Frisco Wagazoo Plush Squeaky Alligator Dog Toy, Extra Long$17.47Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pink Pig$4.80Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$5.59List Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$7.71Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, Ginormous$24.40Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- JW Pet Grass Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.56Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Durable Dog Chew Toy, Medium$9.59Chewy Price$12.39List Price
- Hyper Pet 4 Pack of Balls for Dogs, Pink, Mini$6.10Chewy Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Cotton Rope with Hooves Dog Toy, Color Varies$11.77Chewy Price$12.72List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy, Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental||Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Dental|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Material||—||Rope, Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.||—||Nylon, Chicken Flavor.|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1021 Customer Reviews
High Hopes Destroyed
We have two middle-aged large breed dogs that definitely do not chew as much as they used, and it shows in their teeth. I thought I would give this toy a try since it seemed to be a bit more forgiving type of material as opposed to hard plastic, etc. Well, I was super excited to see that both of my dogs really liked it! They were taking turns chewing and playing with it! Unfortunately, the toy only held up for 2 days! They got one of the ends popped off which was not a huge deal since the toy is rather big, and could still be played with. After that, they were getting chunks off at a time, and I had to take it from them and get rid of before they ended up swallowing pieces.
My dogs favorite squeaky ball!!
This is my dogs favorite squeaky ball since he's been a puppy. Now almost three years old, he prefers this ball over all others even once they stop squeaking from him loving them a little too much. We have several in the house and I always buy them in twos or threes to give him a new squeaky ball to make him happy. I hope you continue making these, it's his favorite! I tried the squeak stick, the other ball type that's more durable, but this is his favorite by FAR!
I opened our first Chewy box on our front porch. 8 minutes later, this toy was chewed into 2 parts by our 1 year old Golden doodle, and I threw it into the garbage bin. This toy did not last long enough to make it into our house. Huge disappointment.
Fun toy while it lasts
We ordered this on August 8, received on August 10th. By August 11th it was in the trash. Toy was totally demolished by our aggressive puppy. It is not for aggressive chewers. She loved it while it still squeaked and was fun to play with. The squeaker was gone and did not squeak anymore the day we received it. When the plastic was torn we had to throw it away.
Nope. Not Durable
My 7 month old 27 lb labradoodle chewed this for 10 minutes and out popped the squeaker from the end of the toy. The toy quickly gave way to the the chomping and became many pieces within an hour. Not durable. Not.
Best Chew Toy Ever!
My dog destroys toys like it's her job and until I found this toy I wasn't able to find one that could last more than 15 minutes. This one though... THIS one... It's been around for more than two months of daily use.
This ball is tough!!
My dachshunds have taken every squeaker out of their toy balls. The Dura squeaks really has lasted and is much loved for play by our dogs. It still squeaks!!!
My Destroyer hasnt destroyed it yet !
So far- - My BIG BOXER has not destroyed it ! Surprising and Thrilled. He took right to it and its certainly lasted a long time and durable... He carries it around and hasn't got tired of it. . .
Doesn’t last long
This toy is not durable and didn’t last a few days in the house. I ordered two for my GSD x Alaskan Malamute boys and they chewed them right up. The ends of them were not durable at all. They loved the toys, but I had to throw them away so they didn’t eat the pieces.
Not really durable.
I know my dog is an aggressive chewer but I figured maybe something with essentially "durable" in the name, itd have a chance. It squeaks and it looks so fun and was easily a favorite of the assortment of toys I bought this time around. But it lasted maybe 10 minutes. The toy was given to my dog at 7pm and it was promptly destroyed by 7:12pm-ish. There was very little durability. Very disappointing.