Hyper Pet Firehose Flyers Ladybug Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Canvas shell is real fire hose material that is extra durable for “ruff” players.
- Double stitched and double layered for even more rugged durability.
- Floats on water, making it great for playtime in the pool, lake or ocean on hot days.
- Squeakers inside will entice him to toss it and chomp it to make the noise.
- Promotes hours of interactive play, with a disc-like shape that is great for fetch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fall Autumn Tree with Apples Interactive Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 4 count$7.08Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$4.52Chewy Price$5.65List Price
- DealZanies Rock Monster Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fall Pancakes & Maple Syrup Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.48Chewy Price
- DealFetch Pet Products Hatchables Frank-O-Lantern Plush Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealBuckle-Down Chibi The Flash Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Bubble Matz Turtle Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$18.49Chewy Price
- DealCharming Pet Baby Pulleez Monkey Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealCharming Pet Ranch Roperz Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- DealCharming Pet Rip 'Ems Cow Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$15.28Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealCharming Pet Rip 'Ems Horse Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$12.24Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Water Toy||Squeaky, Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Squeaky||Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Canvas||Canvas||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Tough, but not tough enough
Conceptually, this is great! Recycle something old, create a toy that should be tougher and harder to tear apart. It did take my dog (a 40# Pit/Boxer) longer than the average stuffed toy to tear this apart, so like 45 mins versus 10 mins or something haha, but she still fairly easily tore it all apart and instead of some fabric and stuffing being left everywhere, it was strings and dozens of tiny pieces of the hose material everywhere. The cleanup was awful! That plastic/rubber material sticks to fabric and I had to pick them out one by one slowly so clean it all up and I had to wash her bed to get it cleaned up. I would much rather just stick with the weaker stuffed toys because at least they are easier to clean up.
Not as tough as it seems
My 47# pit/boxer tore this apart under an hour. Really thought this was going to be different
Do not waste your money
As soon as we gave this to our dog, it was falling apart. 10 seconds of fun. Don't waste your money. 0 Stars but it made me click on at least 1.
Firehose or not....not very durable
This didn't last my Dixie an hour before she had it chewed to pieces. Firehose or not, she ate right through it. I thought being firehose, and paying through the teeth for it, it would last longer. NOPE!
Great for chewers
These type of toys are the only ones that my Goldens can not destroy within an hour!!
Not as sturdy as advertised
Have a two year old Standard Poodle. It took her exacty 10 minutes to find the weak link and totally destroy this toy. She had the seam opened and was about to enjoy the squeaker when I took it away. Would not recommend for strong/determined chewer.
Firehose Lady Bug Toy
Unfortunately, the firehose lady bug toy was not made well and did not hold up to the jaw and mouth of a Scottish Terrier. It was shredded in about 2 hours.
Pups love it
As advertised. Firehose toys are really strong. Naturally any extended pieces (wings, legs, etc.) are the first to get chewed off.
She had the toy for a total of about 15 min and had the antennas off and chewed right through. Had to throw away already. Waste of money.
We love the ladybug!
This is our 2nd ladybug! Our boy is big and loves to play hard! The lady bug has withstood hours of tug of war and fetch! The squeaker is large so no worries about choking! Amazing toy!