Hyper Pet Firehose Flyers Owl Dog Toy
About This Item
- Canvas shell is real fire hose material that is extra durable for “ruff” players.
- Double stitched and double layered for even more rugged durability.
- Floats on water, making it great for playtime in the pool, lake or ocean on hot days.
- Squeakers inside will entice him to toss it and chomp it to make the noise.
- Promotes hours of interactive play, with a disc-like shape that is great for fetch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$5.65Chewy Price
- Doggles Plush Bottle Clownfish Dog Toy$16.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Fall Maple Donuts Latex Squeaky Dog Toy 3 count$8.08Chewy Price
- Fetch Pet Products Ocean Buddies Squid Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fetch Pet Products Ocean Buddies Octopus Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Fetch Pet Products Hatchables Bird Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy$7.99Chewy Price
- ZippyPaws Floaterz Turtle Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Doggles Plush Bottle Ground Hog Dog Toy$16.49Chewy Price
- Doggles Plush Bottle Lobster Dog Toy$16.49Chewy Price
- DealBow-Wow Pet Sun N Bark Dog Toy$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Macaron Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 4 count$12.98Chewy Price
- Mighty MicroFiber Duck Plush Dog Toy$30.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Water Toy||Squeaky, Water Toy||Squeaky||Stuffing-Free, Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Canvas||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Rope, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Don’t buy terrible quality for chewers
Don’t buy our Frenchie destroyed this toy in minutes. Weird painted on vinyl decals, when chewed slobbered on start peeling off. He tore the outside material off right away and it’s a plastic disc inside. Went in the trash.
This is the toy that my pup brings to me when I get home. Clearly his favorite. He loves playing with it indoors.
Not recommended for puppies
I thought this would be a good indestructible toy for my puppy because of the material it was made of. Turns out not to be a good choice. I have a 7 month old Cairn Terrier who destroyed this toy in 4 days. First she grated her teeth along the surface to remove the applicated eyes, nose, and lower blue section. Then she took to chewing off the wings and feet. Finally she moved her way to the edge where she chewed through the stitching to expose the squeaky interior. So in the trash it went.
Great toy for medium sized dogs.
This is a magnificent toy for dogs 45-60#. Super cute and lasted 3 days with the 50#er till the 100#ers times 5 got ahold of it! I would definitely get it again for the joy of the 50 pounder!!
Not as durable as indicated
This didn't last my Dixie an hour before she had it chewed to pieces. Firehose or not, she ate right through it. I thought being firehose, and paying through the teeth for it, it would last longer. NOPE!
Thought it would last longer
Mony got to the squeaker in about two hours. I got this because it was made of firehose. It is now landfill.
DO NOT BUY
My GSD within 10 minutes had a foot off and ate the face of the toy. Not worth the money
owner of a dog
Our dog is the feet and arms off in short order. Then within and hour had torn the body to shreds. Not sure how they consider this a good toy for chewers.
Didn’t even last 15 minutes. I purposely bought this because it said for heavy chewing. Don’t buy it,it’s a waste of money and the face designs literally come off like stickers, can’t be good for a dog to eat that stuff!
Tough chewer wins.
I was very disappointed in the Hyper Pet Firehose dog toy. My chewer was able to chew the feet and the decal on the owl. I cut off the remaining foot and removed the decal so she could continue to play with it. However, she is now chewing apart the edging. She is a small, young dog so I was hopeful the toy could withstand her chewing. I would not recommend this toy.