Hyper Pet Flippy Flopper Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for fitness, training and bonding during any season and in the water, grass or snow!
- Multilayer nylon design is safe on teeth and durable for outdoor use.
- Floats in water for paw-some games at the beach and poolside.
- Bright color makes it easy to spot wherever it lands!
- Comes with one 9-inch diameter dog frisbee in a lively color that ships at random.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Small/Medium, 1 count$3.50Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$7.11Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Blue$6.73Chewy Price$6.90List Price
- Booda Soft Bite Tail Spin Flyer Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$7.71Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Paraflight Flyer Dog Toy, Large$9.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Large$6.45Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealKONG Jumble Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Super Crunch Ball, Blue, 1 count$8.91Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Indestructible Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.5-in$15.94Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Squeak Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$13.13Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealKONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Water Toy||Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Exercise||Outdoor, Exercise||Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
282 Customer Reviews
My 18 month rescue lab/terrier mix is hyper indeed with this toy. She literally jumps up and down for joy, and will retrieve until I make her stop. The neighbor kids were playing frisbee and she jumped up and caught theirs mid-air. Of course they want to play with her all the time now! They only downside is she flops down on the ground on the other side of the yard when she's tired and chews on the rim before I get to her. Eventually, she destroys it, but honestly this toy costs pennies per hour of enjoyment we both receive, and I just buy more!
Best Frisbee type toy!
Both my yellow labs enjoy this toy! It is very sturdy and has been tons of fun for all of us. My girls play keep away from each other before they return it to me. As most retriever owners would probably agree we tire out tossing them before the dogs do retrieving them. My younger dog loves catching it in the air and racing back to me. This is the best toy I've ever had for the dogs! You won't be disappointed.
We love this!
Oh my gosh we love this toy. I was looking for something like a starter frisbee and came across this -- it doesn't zip and go far like a regular frisbee, but instead it soars and floats, then floats to the ground. My 5 month old heeler/border collie mix pup LOVES this toy. And she's not been able to shred it despite her best efforts (so far at least). you can play on a slope, on grass, at the beach, really anywhere even inside on a rainy day. Doesn't roll away, lands gently, and if she cant grab the rim to fetch it she just grabs it by the fabric center. Highly recommended.
Great for big puppies
I got one of these for my Australian Cattle Dog when he was a puppy just to get him interested in agility exercise. He loved it so much with the first one that I got a 2nd one later. It can float down out of the air so easy for new puppy to catch. Good toy.
got this frisbee about a month ago and it's as sturdy as ever and I have a rough, tough chewer (golden retriever puppy, 1-1/2 years old) and this frisbee has lasted so far. I'm very pleased with it as it's hard to find durable toys for my puppy
My dog LOVES these
My dog will play with us throwing this all day long if we let her. However, when we are done playing, we put it up. My dog is the toy murderer, so if left to her own devices, she'll destroy this!
might as well be a hard one.
The ring around the outside is so hard that it might as well be a full plastic frisbee. Was looking for a true floppy disc so an untrained puppy could try to catch it without getting knocked in the head.
2 puppies destroyed this
The puppies are 33 and 38 pounds, 7 months, rescues and part piranha. Destroyed them when we turned our backs. 15 minutes. But, they do fly very well and are engaging.
Our Golden seems to like it. It is soft for the mouth and is easy to throw. Made to withstand a lot of play time. I still have a hyper pet frisbee from several years ago but got a pair of new ones in case the old one bites the dust.
Floating Flyer Fun
When thrown well, it catches the air and floats so Sansom has more time to spot it and plan his catch. Frisbee is one of his favorite things and this helps him excel and improve his abilities.