Hyper Pet GoDogGo Fetch Machine G5 Rechargeable Ball Launcher Interactive Dog Toy
About This Item
- Comes with 5 GoDogGo dog tennis balls, a remote control, rechargeable lithium batteries and an AC Adapter. It also features a wide-mouth ergo bucket with handles that makes ball return easy for your dog.
- Measures 13.8" D x 12.6 " W x 16.7 " H and weighs 8.6 pounds, so it’s compact and lightweight for travel! Plus, it can hold 17 tennis 2.5” tennis balls and 23 small 1.5” tennis balls. Does not work with balls that are 3" or bigger.
- The safety arc provides launches the balls upwards and out to keep you and your dog safe. For added safety, all paw-ticipants should stand off to the side or 3-feet in front of the launcher. This is not a child's toy as balls launch at high speeds
- Choose from 3 time setting options (4, 7 and 15 second launch intervals) and multiple distance settings. Distances will vary depending on the size, type, and condition of the dog tennis ball.
- Powered by an AC adapter or rechargeable batteries. Simply remove all the balls from the launcher prior to charging, flip the toggle switch to “ON” and when the blinking green light turns to steady green, the unit is fully charged. The unit will only charge when “ON”.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Tourna Pressureless Tennis Balls Dog Toy, 45 count$49.80Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Super Slider Dog Toy, Blue$14.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Wavz Bunjiball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.76Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- iFetch iDig Stay Dog Toy, Blue$99.99Chewy Price
- DealNylabone Power Play Soccer Gripz Ball Dog Toy$13.77Chewy Price$21.19List Price
- DealSweet Paws Wearable Puppy Teether Stack Dog Chew Toy, 4 count, Beachy Feels$30.39Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Hyper Pet Real Skinz Dog Toy, Opossum$18.67Chewy Price
- As Seen on TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
I like it but...
I like it and it comes with 5 extra balls which is nice. It seems to be well constructed but the indicator lights need to be brighter because they can't be seen well outside in the daylight. What I don't like and I seemed to have misunderstood is that the throwing adjustments just adjust how high the ball goes NOT the distance it's thrown. I would rather be able to adjust the distance. The other problem is that my dog is not too crazy about it (not necessarily the machine's fault). It took a while to get him to learn to put the ball into the bucket but he finally did it. He just doesn't seem interested in playing with it himself, he wants me to throw the ball so I guess he's just more partial to human interaction. He also likes to take the ball out of the launcher with his mouth BEFORE it launches! He thinks it's a fun game to beat the launcher LOL. My older dog won't even go near it so I spent a lot of money on a toy for myself...
My Dog Is Obsessed
My dog is absolutely obsessed with this ball machine. We had a much older version that recently stopped working. There is supposed to be a lifetime warranty for a few of the mechanisms so I emailed the company about that, but did not get a response. My dog has a surgery upcoming soon and I did not want to waste any more of the beautiful fall weather for him, so ordered a new one from Chewy. Now that I see the new one, I am guessing the parts for the old one would not have been available as it has been completely revamped for the better. You can adjust how far it throws on the bottom, and please make sure to do this as a test run before your dog starts participating. There are now three speeds and the bucket is shorter and more accessible for the dog to put the ball back himself. Comes with a variety of balls but he loves using his ChuckIt with it the most. Worth the buy!
Awesome would buy again and again
This thing is awesome my dog will play forever on this. Only complaint is that we had to buy street hockeys. The tennis balls get so slobbering and don’t work at all. Street hockey balls is the key. My dog keeps himself busy while I am at work.
Bought this for my fetch-obsessed dog because a neighbor said her ball launcher keeps her dog going all day. My dog cannot get enough. She’d play 24-7 if she could. This thing is annoyingly loud. So loud and sudden it scares my dog. She won’t go near jt. She doesn’t want to fetch with a machine: for her, fetch is about her interaction with a human, mainly me. This is a lot of $ to waste on a machine that a dog won’t use. I appreciate Chewy’s return policy, the exchange they allowed me to do for the remote, but ultimately none of that mattered. I charged it, tried to use it once, and knew that my dog wouldn’t use it with the sudden loud noise.
Not worth it
If you are on the fence about buying this for your fetching dog, don’t. I’m so upset about spending this much money and my dog has used it maybe twice. She doesn’t like the noise it makes so we can’t even get close to training her on how to put the ball in. If you are willing to keep putting the ball in then great but that’s not what we wanted. Also wish it would throw it farther.
My dog loves it
Works really well. I leave it on all the time outside on my porch and have not had an issue. The remote is nice along with the ability to adjust the throw interval.
Took a while but was worth it
We got this for our 6 month old puppy last fall. She didn’t pick up on how to load it right away. But I would throw a dozen balls in there and put it on 15 second delay and it would occupy her for a few minutes. But this summer when it got warm enough to bring it back out, we tried training again and she got the hang of it almost immediately. She’ll spend hours playing fetch with herself. It’s entertaining for us and our neighbors to watch.
Wonderful toy, but needs sturdier parts
My dog is a fetching fool and absolutely loved playing with this machine. Unfortunately a few short weeks after the 6 months warranty is up the plastic thrower arm broke during normal use. Why they made the part that's under the most stress and impact out of plastic and not aluminum is a wonder to me. Hopefully I can find a replacement because my boy just loves using this.
Our Labrador Josey learned how to use this quickly. She absolutely loves it. She has even whined at the machine in the house because she wanted to go play.
Save your money... sometimes less IS More
The motor grinds so loudly and it is very flimsy. We have a Patterdale Terrier.