Hyper Pet Hyper Chewz Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable and soft EVA foam construction for long-lasting and mentally stimulating fun.
- Floats in water so you can take playtime with your pooch to the park, beach or pool.
- Lightweight design so it’s perfect for playing fetch, indoors and out.
- Available in fun shapes like a ball, doggy bone, atom, stick, and hubcap so you can collect them all for your hyper pooch.
- Games of fetch increase bonding time with your pet and help strengthen your relationship.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch TPR Squeaking Ball Dog Toy, Orange, Large$4.98Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Fumbler Dog Toy$13.90Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Pro Launcher Dog Toy, 18M$13.12Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Durable Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- JW Pet ProTEN Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Mini$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- JW Pet Big Mouth Single Ring Dog Toy, Large$4.47Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealMammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$10.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Junior Gear Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$11.21Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Bowmerang Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Camo Blue$17.99Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Bone Dog Toy, Orange, 9-in$14.83Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff ZOOM Flyer Dog Toy, Glow/Blue$14.40Chewy Price$18.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething...||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Water Toy, Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Material||—||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
183 Customer Reviews
It’s a miracle!
I bought the “stick” shape fyi. One hot humid day recently we walked our Leo around a small lake nearby. We passed a lady and her young lab puppy playing in the water. Leo has avoided getting wet since we adopted him 6 years ago, even at dog-friendly beaches. He took one look at this toy the puppy was chasing into the water to fetch, hesitated for a few seconds, then dove in, swimming like a maniac and stole it from the puppy! We were astonished, he’s 12! He loves chewing it on dry land too. Promptly ordered 2 of them, it’s his favorite toy now. And he swims every day, the best exercise for a senior, tripod doggie!
NOT for heavy chewers
Within 2 hours, this toy was DOA. These are not editable or digestible .... if your dog chews AVOID this product. It is a waste of money.
Penni had a branch eaten off this stick in a matters of minutes. I threw away all the shredded material before I found this site. Also, we see she looks a lot like Ellie, her fellow doppelgänger chewer on this site. lol
Not for strong chewers
4 hours after opening, this is what's left. Might be good for smaller pups, or gentle players, but my Bulldogs annhialated it.
Chewed off pieces in 5 minutes
Not hard rubber more like a hard foam. 75 pound Lab chewed to pieces in 5 minutes, waste of money. Very disappointed. Taking away from dog to prevent swallowing. Would like a credit back.
Terrible for chewers
My dog tore it all up in one day.. luckily she didn’t eat the pieces but I had to clean them up all over the yard
This toy is lightweight yet very durable! Our Goldendoodle, Gunnar loves it so much!!
Not Malinois friendly
My Mail managed to destroy this in under 5 minutes. Would be a great toy for water play due to its material of foam.
I do NOT recommend
I have 2 sproodles. One is not a big chewer and the other is. My non chewer played with this for 15 minutes and I noticed pieces on the floor. When I checked on my chewer, he had 1/3 of it shredded in a matter of minutes. If your pups chew at all, I do not recommend this product. It should not come apart as easily as it did. I threw both of them out.
This toy is not durable and not long lasting. After 2 minutes, it had deep tooth marks. After 24 hours, it was pretty much destroyed. The attached picture is after 24 hours. Only one 6 month old puppy chewing on the toy. Mostly played with other toys and slept for the 24 hours. This ball was actually played with for probably 2-3 hours tops. See picture.