Hyper Pet IQ Calm Slow Feeder Cat & Dog Treat Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce anxiety, stress, and boredom, and is a fun way to reward your pooch for good behavior!
- Made in the USA from non-toxic, FDA grade TPE. Make sure to supervise your pet during mat use.
- Promotes fresh breath and dental hygiene, helps aid digestion and lessen bloating, and supports portion control.
- “Calm” design promotes a lot of licking, which is specifically beneficial to help soothe anxiety. Also available in “reward” (sold separately).
- This 8" x 8" mat is freezer friendly, microwave safe, top rack dishwasher safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hyper Pet IQ Busy Dog & Cat Lick Mat, Green$13.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Light Blue, 1.25 cups, 2 count$12.40Chewy Price$13.06List Price
- Hyper Pet IQ Banquet Dog & Cat Lick Mat, Blue/Gray$10.95Chewy Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
- Lick Lick Pad Dog Distraction Lick Mat, Large, Red$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Parents® Forager™ Cat & Dog Snuffle Mat, Grey/Blue, Large$32.99Chewy Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic 2-in-1 Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$16.19Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Microwavable, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Capacity (Max)||—||2-cup||0.75-cup||1.75-cup; 14-oz||2-cup|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Great for Senior Cat
Our oldest cat is 12, and she is missing a lot of teeth. She also has a problem with over-grooming now that she’s less active, and this has helped her eat more comfortably and get her daily Lick-athon in. The only inconvenience is that it should be washed every single time you use it. Food builds up in the divots and gets very gross. I would recommend getting two (or more) so one can be washed while one is being used.
So great for busy puppies!
We have a golden puppy and he is so busy! Using these mats for pumpkin and peanut butter when we need to get him calm and ready for a nap or training has been so effective! The best part is that they aren't flimsy and they wash beautifully in the dishwasher. I am buying a second set!
slows them down
One of my cats is VERY food motivated and will gobble her meals and cry when it's gone. This mat does a good job of slowing her down and giving her stomach a chance to realize it's been fed. We feed canned food exclusively -- I don't think the indents are deep enough to work with kibble. They're a pain to clean compared to a bowl, but fortunately they'll survive a round through the dishwasher. I wish it came in different colors. The orange and green don't match anything in our home so we hide them away outside of mealtime.
Bella & Bailey's Mom
First off they LOVE their mats. I use it to keep them ( 2 labradoodles) still while I blow dry them after swimming. It works great. I recommend this product and will be buying more. Good for frozen treats also in the summer.
Good for freezing.
Good product. I smear wet food, peanut butter, fruit or any number of things on these and put it in the freezer as a treat for my dogs and it keeps them busy longer.
Perfect for my boy!
My pup, Louie, loves this mat. I spread some fat free greek plain yogurt on it and put it in the freezer in the morning. When Louie is due for a treat, I give him the frozen mat, and he licks away. It gives him about 10-15 minutes of "work." I do not fill each square completely as I am watching his weight. He eats this on a rug. It stays in place as he works it.
Not the best
I’m just not that happy with the Quality of these. They seem cheap. Do not get these if you don’t have a dishwasher, they will be impossible to clean.
Perfect for canned food
These mats work very well for slowing the canned food eating. Easily kept clean in the dishwasher.
Bought these to help extend my dog's snack time. They work! They also serve as a tasty distraction when I cut his nails. He now sees the unpleasant chore as a delicious and fun alternative to running away from my dremmel. I mix pumpkin puree and greek yogurt with a little peanut butter, smear it on the mat, then freeze the whole thing. The pockets aren't too deep as I heard some other mats can be. That way he's able to lick up all of the goodies and it's easier for me to clean.
Too easy for my doods
I got these to slow my pups down at mealtime. But I think the grooves need to be larger and less uniform. These were like a plate for them.