Hyper Pet IQ Enterain Dog & Cat Lick Mat, Gray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Can curb destructive behavior during stressful times.
- Capable of freshening breath by scraping the tongue.
- Slows down eating, helping improve pets’ digestion.
- Guides portion control when spreading cat food, dog treats, dog snacks or wet dog food.
- Helps keep pets engaged during unpleasant activities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hyper Pet IQ Banquet Dog & Cat Lick Mat, Blue/Gray$10.95Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet IQ Rewards Cat & Dog Slow Feeder, Orange, Large$11.85Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$25.19Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- LickiMat Classic Soother Slow Feeder Dog Lick Mat, Green$8.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Emat Bones Dog Lick Mat, Purple$15.99Chewy Price
- PAW5 Wooly Snuffle Dog Feeding Mat$39.95Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace Suction Grooming Lick Pad Dog Grooming Tool$7.68Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealOutward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$6.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||Dishwasher-Safe, Microwavable, Portion Control||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control|
|Capacity (Max)||—||—||—||3 Cups/24-oz||3-cup|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Surprisingly great for cat wet food feeding!
I have started using lick mats to feed my cats dinner -- I have some that inhale food and some with anxiety issues who need more enrichment. I wasn't sure if the mats would waste food or if the cats would hate them but overall they've been great. I use a variety of them, and the cats are able to get them quite clean and they seem to enjoy licking them. I will probably get more so I can freeze a stack with wet food spread on them for the pet sitter when we're gone. Oh, and cleaning is mildly annoying but nothing too bad.
Perfect for my use case
Bought one of these to see if it would work better than a plate for wet cat food, because the cat just pushes the food around while licking off the juice and doesn't eat 75% of her meal. The ridges are just enough friction to make it so that more of the actual food makes it into her mouth - not a perfect improvement but much better than me hand-feeding her with a fork. For our cat it definitely doesn't slide around the (wood) floor, like the other reviewer mentioned. I was worried she would push the food off the edges onto the floor but that hasn't happened yet - so far it's gotten a month of daily use. Nearly impossible to clean with a sponge, but we discovered that rolling it into a tube and using a bottle brush works. Just ordered 3 more so that we can have enough to put them in the dishwasher (which works great).
Being a new puppy mom, I was cautiously optimistic...But after just 1 t. of peanut butter, the mat was torn apart and completely obliterated.
I bought this lick mat because it was the largest one I could find. However, it was a waste of money. My dog had to stand when he licked it so he could follow it across the floor. I have travertine and it would slide as he licked. Several times he picked it up and put it on the carpet, but I immediately put it back on the tile. I do NOT want peanut butter in my carpet. If this had suction cups on the bottom, or was made out of a material that would grip tile it would be great. But, it isn’t, so don’t waste your money.