Hyponic De-Skunk Pet Shampoo, 16.9-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||—||Sensitive Skin||Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Top Ingredients||—||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Mild Shampoo Base with Aloe Vera, Deodorizing Enzymes...||Water, Protease, Lipase...||—||Aqua (Water); Lauryl Glucoside; Sodium Coco-Sulfate; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Mel; Parfum (Certified 100% Natural fragrance); Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Phormium Tenax Leaf Extract; Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract; Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Panthenol; Metrosideros Excelsa Bark/Leaf Extract; Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Tocopheryl Acetate; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Dehydroacetic Acid; Benzyl Alcohol; Citric Acid. 99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. Certified 100% Natural fragrance....|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Crafted with only natural deodorizing and cleaning agents.
- Hypoallergenic formula is paw-fect for pets with sensitive skin.
- This shampoo is so moisturizing, you don’t even need a conditioner!
- Made without chemicals like sulfates, silicone, mineral oil, parabens and more.
- Completed a skunk odor component deodorant test conducted by the College of Veterinary Medicine at Seoul National University.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Thornell Skunk-Off Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- Hyponic De-Skunk Pet Mist, 8-oz bottle$29.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- DealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Skunk Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Go Pet Club Dog & Cat Grooming Dryer$89.00Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Puppylocks Dog & Cat Fur Microbeads, 50 count$4.00Chewy Price
- MetroVac Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer, Standard$131.99Chewy Price$196.99List Price
- XPOWER B-2 "Pro-At-Home" Pet Dryer & Vacuum, Purple$153.00Chewy Price
- DealAndis Deshedding Dog Tool$20.00Chewy Price$30.02List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear 22 Teeth Thinning Dog Scissors$34.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealNature's Miracle Skunk Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$10.42Chewy Price$14.89List Price
- Bio-Groom Mixing Bottle, 32-oz bottle, 2 count$10.26Chewy Price$11.40List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Pearl is fresh as a flower
Worked great. Did two applications. Pearl just got sprayed on the top of her head, But she made it inside before I caught her and went into one bedroom and then under the bed and another one so we had to clear out the rugs and the bedding and the mattresses. it was quite a job. I was so glad the product worked.
Not good at all
After 10 minutes of massaging and lathering, I kept rinsing with warm/hottish water. I used up the whole hot water tank, suds were still rising from the fur. Very slick feeling, slippery afterwards. My friend said it felt like a smooth soapy residue when fur was dry. Overpowering floral scent and still smelled skunk through that. Very disappointed.
My poor dog was sprayed by a skunk 4 days ago. I treated him with a homemade remedy because that is all I had (hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and Dawn). While that helped it didn’t get all of the skunk oil or smell out. I was desperate and started searching the internet for a solution. Chewy to the rescue! I purchased this product along with the Hyponic mist. I started with the mist - using both products together is highly recommended - and then followed with the shampoo. What an immediate difference. I can now stand to be around my baby again. The only part of him that still smells is his face but it is tolerable. The only negative is that the products leave a heavy floral perfume smell. Usually I steer away from this type of scent since I am very sensitive but I’ll take this scent over a skunk scent any day of the week. I will definitely keep this product on hand just in case.
Best Dog Shampoo
I was hesitant to buy this due to the price but it is worth every penny. My dog normally gets that stink dog scent within a week or 2 of a bath but she has remained clean smelling for over a month after using this shampoo. It lathers up nicely which makes it easier to use on her thick Newfoundland coat than other shampoos. It also works better for deskunking than any other product I have ever used and I've used a lot since my dog seems to love to walk right up to skunks.
Best deskunk solution!
I recommend using with hyponic deskunk mist solution. I first found out about hyponic deskunk solution (spray and shampoo) at superzoo last year. I have been a professional groomer for 15 years, and it has become my favorite deskunk system ever, I used it on my Newfoundland first when he got skunked at 10 pm one night. I always keep a set in my home and in my grooming trailer. I'm so excited to see it on here so I can now recommend my clients to keep it on hand!