Hyponic Hypoallergenic Waterless Dog & Cat Shampoo
I read the label (after the product arrived) and was shocked. This product is chock full of chemicals. I would not use it on any dog, esp. my dog with skin sensitivities.
Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like great product.
I wanted something to help keep my yorkie clean in between baths and I loked that this said hypoallergenic. I thought this would mean it would not be heavily perfumed. Well it smells like a cologne. Most irritation comes from ingredients that provide scent. But it does help keep her clean.
It makes my life simple. After walking my dog out, my puppy doesn't need to shower because this amazing shampoo does the job!