I Could Pee on This: & Other Poems by Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Laugh out loud at your feline friends’ quirkiness with the insightful and curious poems from the singular minds of housecats in I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems by Cats. Enjoy the hilarious tongue-in-cheek poetry from the internationally syndicated comic strip author of Sally Forth, Francesco Marciuliano, as he helps cats unlock their creative potential and explain their odd behavior to us ignorant humans.
The poems collected in this book, such as “Who Is That on Your Lap?," "This Is My Chair," "Kneel Before Me," "Nudge," and "Some Of My Best Friends Are Dogs," perfectly capture the inner workings of the cat psyche. In this volume, Marciuliano reveals kitties in their wackiest and most exasperating, but always lovable, moments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Unicorns, XXX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Keller's Heart$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Pup Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$9.59Chewy Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Dog's Life: 101 Stories about All the Ages & Stages of Our Canine Companions$9.61Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Cat's Life: 101 Stories about All the Ages & Stages of Our Feline Family Members$9.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Family Dog: A Simple & Time-Proven Method$17.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- 101 Ground Training Exercises for Every Horse & Handler$20.69Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- How to Think Like a Horse$9.61Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Storey's Illustrated Guide to Poultry Breeds$12.69Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Chicken Encyclopedia$11.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: My Very Good, Very Bad Dog: 101 Heartwarming Stories about Our Happy, Heroic & Hilarious Pets$7.69Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- 101 Uses For A Bulldog$14.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Author||Francesco Marciuliano||Arden Moore||James Bowen||James Bowen||Jenny Parks|
|Publication Date||Aug 1, 2012||Jun 30, 2007||Jun 2, 2015||Oct 25, 2016||Feb 28, 2017|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Must have for cats who own a human
These are funny, short, and funky poems literally written by cats (at least, it is supposed to come across that way). So insightful! From the cat that writes about how humans obsessed with posting kitty pictures ruin a cat's social life, to the cat who realizes that it has OCD because it cannot stop bathing itself, all are written from the perspective of a cat. Well written, and smack of the cat's narcissistic personality. Must have for those who are owned by a cat.
Thanks for the laughs
I really love this book, would be a great stocking stuffer for any cat lover.
Good for a laugh
Bought them as a gift for a family member. Definitely recommend these books.
AUTHOR MUST BE A CAT!
If you are a cat lover BUY THIS BOOK! If you do not care for cats but live with one BUY THIS BOOK and read it. This book of poems will help you to understand your superior feline better. The author has captured every stare, blink, rub, and moment of bliss or craziness in a way that people shouldn't be able to do. Your cat should thank you...but probably won't!
My dog loved the book
I bought this and Grumpy Cat for the family of 2 cats for Smokey, my dog, to give. Of course, when it came in a Chewy box Smokey got excited thinking it was for him. I wrapped it and put it under the tree. In a matter of seconds he was sniffing the box and then grabbed the gift card, tore it off and took a bite. Now the gift is truly from Smokey!
A cute little book from a cat's point of view.
My Aunt found this to be an especially thoughtful Christmas gift. She loves to read and enjoys humorous stories. She really liked this and "I COULD CHEW ON THIS" The book from a dogs point of you.
Really funny book tor cat lovers- or anyone
I've actually gotten this book twice as a gift, but that's fine, one copy for the office, one for home. Short poems written from your cat's point of view about you, the dog, television, everything. Makes me laugh every time I pick it up... because I suspect it's true.
CATS - They Run The World
I'm very glad that they don't know how to use the computer. I'd be in very deep trouble. I enjoyed this book. Recommend it.