I-LID 'N LASH Tear Stain & Facial Odor Prevention Pet Wipes, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Conveniently packaged in a reusable, 60 count jar.
- Hinders recurrence of stains by reducing bio-burden.
- Reduces inflammation and removes debris.
- Does not burn or sting.
- Reduces facial fold smells in breeds such as pugs and bulldogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Rapport The Only Dog Eye Tear Stain Remover, 8-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Naturals Tea Tree Oil Dog Anti-Itch & Hotspot Spray, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Pet MD Oatmeal & Aloe Itch Relief Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$27.28Chewy Price$30.32List Price$25.92Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Healthy Breeds Bulldog Smelly Dog Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Bulldog Nose Butter, 4-oz tin$12.72Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.08Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 2 count$20.34Chewy Price$22.60List Price$19.32Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.12Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.81Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog French Bulldog Nose Butter, 4-oz tin$13.91Chewy Price$19.95List Price$13.21Autoship Price
- Top Performance True White Whitening Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$36.09Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Chlorhexidine 2%, Ketoconazole 1%, Water...||Purified Water, Disodium Coco-Glucoside Citrate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice...||Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Eye care staining product
Not very good at all to clean up the stain that runs under my dogs eyes. I did found one that worked for my dog but can’t find it anymore. It was in a treat form that was used for the eye stain.
This helps keep the eye area soft and clean, moisturizing without being greasy and it’s convenient
Best Eye Wipes!
I've got an English Bulldog and his eyefolds tend to get dirty often. These bring out all of the crusties with ease and smell good. We don't spend a bunch of time try to soak everything so it'll come off, it just comes right off. We will always use these
No more scratching
I love how this works for my Himmie’s Eyes He has weepy Himilayan allergies Tears up, black dry buggery ick This product softens, cleans, dries with an oily residue that has improved his eyes greatly Less tearing
Cleans eye debris
Safely cleans eye mucus and dry flakes around eyes.
Help with odor
My dog has bad allergies and runny eyes. Because of this, he develops a bad odor on his face. So in addition to keeping his hair cut very short on his face, I use these pet wipes. If used daily, it really helps. I don't care for the stickiness of the pads, but I do like that they are safe around the eyes. Our vet recommended them.
I thought this would work better than it did. Been using every day and the results are minimal.
Tear stain wipes
Not what i expected, too small of a pad. I was not satisfied with the price either. Hope i can find better tear stain wipes.
It's working! The tear stains are slowly disappearing. Hopefully they will fade completely
A nightly affair
I have to use these on my dog every night as head always has a lot of "eye buggers". He has had cataract surgery and needs three different kinds of eye drops daily. He does not mind he eye drops at all but hates the wiping part of the procedure. So these wipes are effective but not enjoyed at all.