I and Love and You Lovingly Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Salmon and Sweet Potato Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free, limited-ingredient kibble has real salmon as the first ingredient for easily-digestible protein to fuel active muscles.
- Formulated for cats with sensitivities or on limited ingredient diets, with no chicken or beef.
- Provides a 100% complete and balanced diet for cats of all life stages, straight out of the bag or mixed in with wet food.
- Packed with nutrients for overall well-being, prebiotics and probiotics for healthy digestion, and omegas for a healthy skin and coat.
- Lovingly made in the USA with handpicked ingredients from around the world, with zero fillers, by-products, corn, rice, soy, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealGo! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$73.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Salmon + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.41Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.49Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Herring Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$22.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Quail & Duck Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Indoor Health Chicken and Turkey Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Deboned Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 2.25-lb bag$11.39Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.82Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Grain-Free Turkey & Chickpea Formula Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets High Protein Chicken Formula Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$26.58Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Chicken + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$22.11Chewy Price$29.99List Price$21.00Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Katz-n-Flocken Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe with Pearled Barley Whole Grain Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Dried Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Starch...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Natural||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||High-Energy||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Muscle Care, Digestive Health, Eye Care...||—|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
IGNORED AND WOULDN'T EAT THIS FOOD
I have a finicky cat (but then again who doesn't) who had a lot of work donE on his teeth before I adopted him. I tried this food because there was no chicken anything but he wouldn't touch it. I mixed this food with Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food (has chicken meal & chicken fat and has a large kibble) to no avail! He picks out only the Nutro and leaves the very, small, Lovingly Simple kibble in the bowl. He has trouble eating a smaller kibble food like this and I've tried Wellness Indoor Salmon & Herring Meal Recipe with the same problem (smaller kibble) BUT both of these foods have NO CHICKEN!ANYTHING! SO SAD ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! :(
I bought this brand on a long shot last year when I had a cat that was at deaths door. I chose the chicken flavor. She started eating again and the other 2 cats loved it. I bought this particular formulation because the chicken formulations were unavailable and since they loved the original flavor (chicken) I thought this would be no problem. It was a total miss. None of my cats would eat it even after it being the only food available for 3 days. I ended up going out and getting another brand locally and they ate it with no problem. I don't know if it was the formulation or the batch however they typically don't have any issues with fish flavors. Thus is a no go.. based on my 3 cats opinions. Love the brand.. hate this formula.
Cat is happy
My senior cat had not been very interested in her food recently. We switched to this and she cannot wait to get fed everyday.
For Chicken Allergy...
Our kitty is intolerant of chicken and we checked the ingredients lists of many other "quality" expensive food brands' sensitive stomach and limited ingredient foods, and many have chicken, chicken meal, or chicken fat high in the list, even if it supposedly Salmon, Whitefish, or duck. I and Love and You Limited Ingredient Salmon has no chicken, and is available at a better price than most fancy pants brands. Also, not a Nestle brand, which we won't buy Nestle.
Absolutely the best
Our kitty has issues with constipation and is the pickiest eater on the planet. We have tried EVERYTHING the vet has recommended. The one thing he loves is salmon; and the vet recommended adding pumpkin or sweet potatoes to his diet. When I saw this formula I figured, what the heck it can't be any worse than the thousands of other things we have tried. OMG, was I wrong! He LOVES it!!! And on top of it our constipation issues have gotten 100% better. We have always used the "I Love You" canned food but I never could have imagined just how great this dry food could be.
All 3 cats seem to love it
I have a very sensitive gluten intolerant cat that I've been feeding the I and Love and You food for a while now, but he had extra loose stools recently so I switched all 3 to this one. The kibble are smaller than the other version but my younger cats seem to fight over eating this. They are little trash and people food eaters so take that with a grain of salt...but it does seem to help my older guy feel a bit better and that's all I really need.
I Really Wanted Them To Like This
I've got an aging, diabetic, fuzzy chub cat, and a younger, not very finicky slightly less chub cat. I have been having issues with the diabetic scarfing down her Rx dry food and gakking it up soon after. I was looking for something in the simple neighborhood for both of them. Neither one of them would give this food a chance. I am both greatly surprised and disappointed. When trying to gradually change over, the cats wouldn't even eat around it. They would avoid the whole bowl. I will say that this cat food is probably one of the strongest smelling foods I've ever encountered. To me, it smells like fish food. Either cats will adore this or loathe it. I have no doubt that this is a great product. Unfortunately, I have the stubborn brat cats that wanted nothing to do with it.
not so much
Kitties not thrilled with this dry kibble but it is a change from their regular unhealthy kibble... Will be looking for another brand.
Seems like good ingredients, cat was unimpressed
Seems like a decent food but my cat was disinterested.
Excellent for the cats
Marco and Misty love this food. With real salmon - they seem like they can't get enough!