I and Love and You No Stink! Free Ranger Beef Bully Stix Grain-Free Dog Chews, 6-in, 5 pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from free range Brazilian cattle
- High in protein, low in fat
- Naturally supports dental health
- Naturally raised without use of antibiotics or added hormones
- Glucosamine & chondroitin naturally occur in pizzle and is very digestible
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- I and Love and You Cow-Boom! Strips Beef Gullet Dog Chews, 6-in, 20 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Free Ranger Beef Bully Stix Grain-Free Dog Chews, 12-in, 5 pack$34.03Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.33Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Good Golly Gullet Sticks Dog Treats, 6-in, 1-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Snapsticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5 count$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Braided Bully Stick Bites 2 - 4" Dog Treats, 30 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Medium Breed Variety Pack Natural Dog Chews, 5 count$19.40Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.43Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Ear Candy Beef Ear Dog Chews, 5 pack$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Merrick Natural Cuts Small Real Beef Rawhide Free Dog Treats, 7 count$9.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 9" Dog Treat, 1 count$6.29Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Extra Thin Pork Bully Sticks 5 - 6" Dog Treats, 50 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Whole Cow Ears Dog Treats, 25 count$41.37Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.30Autoship Price
- Redbarn Braided Beef Esophagus Stick Large Dog Treat, 1 count$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Beef Tendon.||100% Beef Tendon.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef||Buffalo Pizzle, Honey, Natural Honey Flavoring, Potassium Sorbate.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Buffalo, Honey, Meat, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||High-Protein, Rawhide-Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
96 Customer Reviews
I bought these solely on a whim, after reading the reviews online. Boy, am I glad I did. These keep my dog busy for hours, he loves them, and best of all....no foul odor. They also don't upset his digestive system in any way! So happy I purchased these!
These are a healthier sources option and are a big hit!
Quality and size has gotten bad while price has doubled
I have purchased these for my dog for 3+ years. He got one a day as a puppy to control other chewing and keep him busy. They were $8 some bucks a pack of 6", 5 ea then. Price has more then doubled and sticks are much thinner and lower quality it seems. Will be trying other brands now. Makes me sad not to support a USA company, but cost is way to high.
Our Boxer likes these sticks more than any others she's had. They're also low stink.
My pup really enjoys them and they don’t have any fowl odor.
“No Stink” sticks smell worse than the original
I purchased these since the original bully sticks from this brand have been out of stock for a while. I was happy to see these were “No Stink” but wow.... they smelled WORSE. And to top it off, these upset my puppy’s stomach, which the original sticks do not do. I really wish Chewy would restock the originals because I will absolutely not be buying these again.
Beware a few hours after your dog eats this
My dogs love love these bully sticks but unfortunately these have caused them to throw up right after eating! I'm not sure why but both dogs who tried this but both threw up the stick and or foam....
Hair all over a stick
There was hair stuck to one of the sticks. I’m pretty disappointed and disgusted. How does that happen? It looked like it was on some dirty floor somewhere. I’ve bought these before and never noticed anything like that, but I can’t buy these anymore after this. So gross! I kinda want my money back since these are pretty expensive ; |
Pitties love them.
Both of my pit bulls loved them. Just wish it would take a little longer to eat them, Will definitely order again.
Love at first bite
My 8 week old puppy loved the bully stix. Craving something to chew on, she was crazy for these.