I and Love and You Stir and Boom Raw Raw Beef Boom Ba Dinner Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Free-range beef is the very first ingredient in this nutrient-rich recipe that’s delicious and easy on his tummy.
- Whole eggs, peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach and more deliver complete and balanced nutrition along with natural antioxidants and fiber.
- This wholesome food is uniquely crafted for dogs of all ages, from puppies to seniors and every stage in-between.
- Proudly made in the USA; minimally processed using gentle dehydration methods to preserve all the natural flavors, tastes and nutrients.
- Just add water and stir–4-ounce bag makes 1 pound of fresh food; 1.5-pound bag makes 10 pounds of fresh food; 5.5-pound bag makes 36 pounds of fresh food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- I and Love and You Stir and Boom Raw Raw Turk Boom Ba Dinner Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 5.5-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Canisource Grand Cru Fish Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 11.02-lb bag$83.59Chewy Price$87.99List Price$79.41Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Lamb Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Chicken Recipe Wet Dog Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Canisource Grand Cru Turkey Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 22.05-lb bag$151.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price$144.39Autoship Price
- Canisource Grand Cru Red Meat Dehydrated Dog Food, 22.05-lb bag$151.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price$144.39Autoship Price
- Stewart Raw Naturals Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 12-oz bag$25.20Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Nulo Freestyle Beef Recipe With Apples Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 5-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zeal Canada Gently Beef Recipe Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$136.79Chewy Price$143.99List Price$129.95Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.75-oz, case of 12$84.72Chewy Price$80.48Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Grain-Free Chicken & Liver Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Sweet Potatoes, Yellow Split Peas...||Lamb, Yellow Split Peas, Sweet Potatoes...||Turkey, Sweet Potatoes, Yellow Split Peas...||Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, Yellow Split Peas...||Dehydrated Beef, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, Dehydrated Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Close but Too much sugary veg.
I used this for my 14 yo Swiss Mountain Dog in her last year for easier digestion. She ate high-quality GF kibble all her life with whole vegetables supplemented. I believe what looks like my under-feeding her compared to recommended feeding amounts these days is what extended a large breed to live much longer 14 1/2 vs. 10 year life span. That and lots of broccoli and carrots. This food served its purpose for a short time. I kept using it as a topper on grain-free kibble for my 3 y.o. He got FAT and his skin has eczema. I don't like the sweet potatoes as 2nd ingredient, then carrots and bananas??? I WISH this had greens as the first veg ingredients. I have to transition to another food topper and I like this model but I still can't find what I'm looking for. I tried to e-mail the actual company and lo and behold, they must not want to hear from their customers.
BEST EVER DOG FOOD!!!!!
The best dog food I have ever fed my dogs. The vet said my dogs are so very healthy since I started feeding I and Love and You, also they have no extra fat.
My two Havanese boys loved this food. Gobbled it up. It’s the best dehydrated dog food around. I will definitely purchase this again for them.
Smells like rotten cabbage
I bought this because I was having trouble finding THK. This is no where near the quality of THK and smells like rotten cabbage. The consistency is disgusting too. Gives both of my dogs terrible gas.
I have no idea what happened.
So I bought this after not only giving this to them in the cup version they had as well as a small version of this bag they had and they loved it, no problems, bowls were licked clean...buy this...they won't even eat it. Idk what happened but they're uninterested. Said I'd try again another time considering the price point and just stick to a smaller bag or the cups, just don't understand what happened..
works for the pickiest boy
This is literally the only food our picky chihuahua-beagle will eat, and I’ve tried dozens! He is sooo healthy after a year on this high quality food. His coat is beautiful, his breath doesn’t stink, and his BMs are enviable. Seriously, we’ve had more than one dog walker comment on how extraordinary his poops are. It’s expensive stuff but it lasts us a long time, at least two months for our 15-pounder. Well worth it for his health and quality of life.
Great for picky eaters
I finally found something both our very picky 14 year old JackRat loves as well as our puppy. They love this food. I have started using it as a topper only to make it last longer. I definitely recommend this food.
The only food that agrees long term with my food sensitivity prone dog
Unless I cook for him, all dogs foods eventually cause hot spots. This is the exception, it’s been about 3 yrs. He’s ten & it took about 7 years to find the right one. The only thing is it doesn’t contain a grain (as is the case w/most high quality dog food) & he is prone to heart disease (grain free dog food/heart disease correlation) so I supplement with oatmeal.
I Was Leary’s to buy this at first, not my normal brand.
My dog, is very finicky when it comes to his food. I purchased this dog food because what I normally get, ( Tylee’s) has been out of stock. So, I searched and thought I’d try Stir & Boom. My dog absolutely loves this food. I’m so impressed, he’ll get it all of the time.
One of the best raw/dehydrated foods on the market
Ive had my 6 month old american eskimo sample numerous brands of dehydrated food . I and Love and You and NRG raw dehydrated beef mixes have the most whole foods look and smell - plus my dog likes them. the bits of beef are nice sized cuts of steak meat. its a quality brand I'd put against spot farms, honest kitchen and sojas any day of the week. I think the company owner must be a little cray cray though with the branding and title of foods? raw raw beef boom ba dinner? I and Love and You? sounds like a mom talking to a toddler with bad phonetics.