Iams Adult Large Breed Real Chicken High Protein Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This adult dog food is formulated to support the nutritional needs of large breed dogs.
- Features real farm-raised chicken as the first ingredient.
- Premium-sourced protein helps your pooch maintain strong muscles.
- Formulated to provide bone and join support—important for active large-breed dogs.
- Promotes healthy digestion and immune system with a tailored blend of fibers and prebiotics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealIams Minichunks Adult Lamb & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 38.5-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Iams Lamb & Rice Recipe Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$55.98Chewy Price$53.18Autoship Price
- DealIams Adult MiniChunks Small Kibble High Protein Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$55.98Chewy Price$53.18Autoship Price
- DealIams Advanced Health Adult Healthy Digestion Real Chicken Dry Dog Food, 36-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- DealPurina ONE Natural Large Breed +Plus Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$56.98List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- DealPurina ONE Natural SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$26.48Chewy Price$29.58List Price$25.16Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Joint Health Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 31.1-lb bag$44.39Chewy Price$47.38List Price$42.17Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural SmartBlend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$55.98List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- DealIams Proactive Health Active Chicken & Turkey Recipe High Protein Adult Dry Dog Food, 36-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.98List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Natural Weight Control +Plus Healthy Weight Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$56.48Chewy Price$56.98List Price$53.66Autoship Price
- Purina ONE SmartBlend Vibrant Maturity 7+ Adult Formula Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$28.67Chewy Price$30.68List Price$27.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum...||New: Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Chicken By-product Meal...||Lamb, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source Of Chondroitin Sulfate And Glucosamine), Ground Whole Grain Barley...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain, Low Fat||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Dental & Breath Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care...||Dental & Breath Care||High-Energy, Immune Support, Muscle Care...||Muscle Care, Dental & Breath Care|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
656 Customer Reviews
I found this piece of metal in the bag of dog food. Now I'm scared to feed her this but it's all she'll eat as long as I put hamburger chicken with it. I'm still buying lines but I checked every handful. Chewy is one of the best places you can get your items from but always look in their food. I'm not saying it's chewy fault but you don't know who out. There is ignorant enough to put in an animals food from the factories. I would still recommend the product. But it can happen in any dog food. I'm only putting this here so everyone can keep an eye out. I was so shocked so just always look at what you're feeding your dog. Sorry I don't want to come off rude and if it sounds that way I apologize.
Great dog food.
I love Iams dog food, have been using it for all our rescues and they seem to love it too. I also get the wet food too and add some to the dry dog food. In our rescues we had one a mutt who lived to be 23 years, another Belgian Malinois who lived 16&1/2 and our newest is 5 years old with no health problems. I am pretty sure the Iams diet kept them going.
Our Son"s Dog, Charlie says Iams Large Breed is Yummy!Woof Woof!
Our Son, says Iams large breed for his Support Dog Charlie a 1 1/2 year old German Shephard loves this food as he was a rescue and trying to give him the necessary nutrients and protein that he needs, his Vet recommended it and it is what he raised his Black Lab Reagan on and lived to a wonderful age of 13 years old.
Digs live it’s!
My poodles were getting tired of their old dog food so I tried this one that my daughter used. They are eating better and seem to like the taste of this one so far. No stomach issues either.
THIS FOOD IS HIGH PROTEIN
Please be aware that This food is high protein. I did not realize originally due to high protein not being shown on the bag. My dogs have gained tons of weight from this food. They love it but if you are not looking for a high protein food and the added weight I would not recommended for your pup.
My dogs loved this food but the price went up by $10 randomly .
Our dogs loved this food but the price fluctuates too much. Out of nowhere it is up by $10. We will not be buying again unless the price goes back to where it was.
My 100 lb, 29 in tall, 10 yr old Malamute/ high content wolfdog has been eating this all his life. Still healthy and smart as can be. A stray wandered in 9 months ago. Suffered from malnutrition and dehydration. He looks to be a Husky/low content wolfdog. Had no hair on his belly, no under fur and skinny as a rail. He's about 3 yr old. He had been living on pine cones and a broad leaf weed he seemed partial to. Today, his diet consists of Iams and table scraps. He has gained at least 30 lbs. His coat is normal now and he is very energetic. A friend passed 9 months ago and my two dogs adopted his dog. A Shepherd/Healer mix, he was at least 30 lbs overweight. This guy has lost 35 lbs. His feet used to hurt after short walks. No more. He, like the other two dogs, has had a diet of Iams and table scraps since under my care. Yes. We do walk and play everyday. Diet and exercise mean everything.
Convenient, good price point, excellent customer service. I wish all companies were like this.
dogs don’t like it
None of our dogs liked this. They will only eat it if they are really starving or if we put something (gravy or cheese) on top of it. We tried both the chicken and lamb. Big no.
Better deals elsewhere Price on 30 lbs Iams wen up over 20 percent ripoff