Iams Minichunks Adult Lamb & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This nutritious dog food features real lamb as the first ingredient.
- The small kibble size is great for adult dogs of all sizes.
- Natural fiber and prebiotics promote healthy digestion.
- Nutrients and antioxidants support overall health.
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition with zero fillers for adult dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Chicken & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- Iams Adult MiniChunks Small Kibble High Protein Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag$15.84Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.05Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Grain-Free Beef & Vegetable Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.60Chewy Price$51.87Autoship Price
- Iams Lamb & Rice Recipe Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$55.98Chewy Price$53.18Autoship Price
- Iams Advanced Health Adult Healthy Digestion Real Chicken Dry Dog Food, 36-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Active Chicken & Turkey Recipe High Protein Adult Dry Dog Food, 36-lb bag$53.98Chewy Price$51.28Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food, 29.1-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Iams Healthy Aging Mature 7+ Real Chicken Dry Dog Food Real Chicken Dry Dog Food, 29.1-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Iams Healthy Aging Mature & Senior Large Breed with Real Chicken Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Iams Adult Large Breed Real Chicken High Protein Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$41.86Chewy Price$39.77Autoship Price
- Iams Adult Small & Toy Breed Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Farmhouse Blend Weight Control with Chicken & Vegetable, 30-lb bag$39.90Chewy Price$37.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||New: Beef, Beef Meal, Soybean Meal...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Ground White Rice...||Lamb Meal, Ground White Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley...||New: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Soybean Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Gluten Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Immune Support, Muscle Care...||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Muscle Care, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
368 Customer Reviews
Dog loves it! Vet said it’s good.
Iams was doing a vet checkup challenge where you’d be reimbursed for getting your pet his yearly checkup. The timing was perfect because it was his time to get checked and though this is not his regular food (Purina ProPlan or sensitive skin one is) I figured I would buy the lamb one since Purina Proplan has been out of the flavor for a while. If my dog didn’t like it then I’d donate the other bag. Well, turns out he enjoys it and it doesn’t bother his stomach or skin. So, I also asked the vet at the checkup if this brand was OK to feed him? He’s previously mentioned Purina, Royal Canin and Hill’s science. He said yes! So what’s not to love? I saved money on his checkup and I discovered a new brand that my vet approved and has the flavor my dog likes! Thank you Iams for my dog’s checkup, and sorry for overlooking you in the past.
Solid poops, great flavor/price, and WSAVA!
This is the best food I’ve found for my boys. I’ve tried all of the “big five” WSAVA compliant diets, meaning they follow certain guidelines involving research and nutrition. Those are Purina Pro Plan, Hill’s SD, Royal Canin, Iams, and Eukanuba. I tried numerous varieties and flavors of each. I really liked Purina and even had great success with Purina ONE. Iams was my last try because it’s considered to be somewhat of a “budget” food around here… but since it was the only one I hadn’t tried, I wanted to do it just because. It is the BEST food for us. My boys are excited for their meals, they love the lamb flavor, their poops are finally solid, the kibbles are a great size, and the price is right considering all of the inflation lately. I’m SO happy with it and participated in their (Iams’) checkup challenge this summer, which was a wonderful perk. I think we’ll stick with this brand for a good while.
We have 4 picky eaters! 2 dachshunds, 1 chiweenie & a male Maltese ALL of which are rescues! Have tried several different types of food, but this one they seem to like much better! Must be the lamb as this might be their first time, but no complaints & no upset tummies is a great sign! Besides you can never go wrong with Iams!
My dog loves this mix
I have a 75 lb. collie, looks just like Lassie only a bit bigger. He really likes this food and it keeps him healthy. He is getting up there in age, so the smaller bite size suite him well now. He's been on IAMS all of his life and went from puppy to adult then senior but stopped wanting to eat his dry food. So, I switched to this mix as the pieces are smaller. He does great on it.
As a Canine-American of the Labrador faith, I consider myself quite the foodie, probably a connoisseur, perhaps even a gourmand (betcha didn’t know we dogs knew fancy words, huh?). Anyway, this IAMS lamb and rice is pretty gosh-darned yummy, especially when paired with an appropriate canned food and served in an appealing manner. Now to get my human to add a garnish of pan-fried rib eye steak…
ISMS Minichunks of Lamb & Rice
My Sheltie loves the minichunks of lamb and rice by IAMS; the Chewy price is much better than that of a grocery store and it’s always available. It has everything in it that she needs and the lamb flavor was recommended by her doctor due to various allergies. I especially love the fact that Chewy responds so quickly to inquiries and offers auto-shipping discounts plus reminders. P.S. I was especially touched by the sympathy card Chewy sent me when my previous Sheltie passed away three years ago. Chewy is the best!
We have 7 dogs, some of them picky eaters. It's really hard to find food which they all like. Normally we were ordering purina one true instinct but it was out of stock a lot and price went up so we decided to change to Iams. IAMS is affordable and my doggos just love it! Love both flavors, chicken and lamb. Definitely would recommend.
My dogs love me more now
I have used a different high quality dry food for years. When Chewy ran out of the lamb and rice formula for one of my auto shipments I decided to try this one temporarily. My dogs went nuts for it! They seemed to like it better than my go-to brand. Since they are comparably priced I think I will just stick with the Iams moving forward. My dogs love me more now!
was a big win for all 3
All 3 of my adult dogs loved this food 100%.Its all a friend of mine feeds his springer spaniels. I have an AmStaff, a Boxador and an American Bully .Husband even noticed the smaller stools upon clean up-will continue using Iams
The Beasts seem to like it
The food seems to smell good enough, it doesn’t make the storage area smell odd like other brands. Most importantly, both of my doggies like it. Just getting my 14 mo malinois off puppy food, and this seems to be similar to the old food at 2/3 the cost. The only thing I have noticed is it makes their poops dark and blackish looking- weird, I know but true. The two dogs love it and so does my bank account. Thanks Chewy