Iams ProActive Health Healthy Senior Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry cat food for senior cats with chicken as the first ingredient.
- Supports strong muscles and provides healthy energy for play.
- Contains essential nutrients for older cats like calcium and phosphorus, which support strong bones and healthy joints.
- Made with L-carnitine to help your cat maintain a healthy weight.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$38.98Chewy Price$37.03Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Hairball Care with Chicken & Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$28.98Chewy Price$32.39List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Adult Original with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag, bundle of 2$20.96Chewy Price$19.91Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Long Hair Care with Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$10.48Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.96Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Salmon Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$4.89Chewy Price$11.49List Price$4.65Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$10.48Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.96Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health High Protein Chicken & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Ideal Weight Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$17.79List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Corn Grits...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Rice...||Salmon, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, Natural, High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care, Senior Care||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Eye Care, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
398 Customer Reviews
I love Iams but my cat couldn't digest this
I love Iams food and we have used it with our other cats. I thought the size of the food would help my older cat digest it better but the food wasn't any smaller and my cat throws it back up whole. I normally would give 5 stars but we have a whole bag of it that we had to donate because he couldn't eat it, it didn't help with digestion and pieces were not small enough for an older cat with digestion issues. For others, this may be the best food so I wouldn't not try it, it just wasn't for our older cat.
As soon as you open the bag, you know this is quality. Then see the results in your cat almost instantly. Ours are 12 and 14 years old, now alert and playful. There is a huge improvement in their hair and skin now soft and healthy.
They Accepted It.
I’m very happy and a bit amazed how quickly my two senior cats made the transition to Iams ProActive Health Healthy Senior Dry cat food. In the past, they were very slow to switch dry cat foods when I tried to improve the food they were eating and would ignore it until there was simply no other choice. This time there was a short period of a few bites from time to time and then they just started slowly eating regularly. Yay - Iams!!
My Seniors love it
My kitties range in age from 9-18. I just switched over their dry food to Iams Healthy Senior Food. I was worried that not everyone would like it. They all love it, even the ones with sensitive tummies. Highly recommend!
Cats love it
My cats have been eating Iams dry cat food since they were kittens. They are now going on 16 years and they are doing very well. I also use the Iams Urinary health dry as well. They also eat wet food twice a day as well.
My Cats action
My cats truly enjoy this food. They enjoyed the one I had before that but they have hardly touched that one since I put this one in one of their dishes
Started her at age 9 still going strong at 14 or 15
Highly recommended, proven. A previous Kitty was on it for 5 years. I feed her twice a day I measured amount and no treats. She got over it!
Apparently really tasty
My senior kitty Spike (er Doo) was eating the Purina one senior kitty hard food and thriving. One day I opened a new bag and she wouldn't touch it. None of my 11 cats would. I'm guessing they changed the formula. Fast forward a week and a bit of money and I found this. Tried all the senior hard food on the market and this was the clear winner. It's the only one she went back to time and time again. Thank you Iams for making yummy nummies for my little princess.
She likes it!
I have a 13 yr old cat that is a picky eater. I was hesitant to buy a big bag, but decided I could donate it to the shelter if she didn't eat it. I put a few pellets by her and she gobbled them down. I had to watch how much she was eating to prevent her from just throwing it back up. She went to the kitchen looking for it. I am thrilled and hope this keeps up.
This food agrees with my 13 year old cat who has some health issues, he loves the taste and he doesn't throw it up.