ibiyaya 5-in-1 Combo EVA Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier & Stroller
About This Item
- 5-in-1 pet carrier can be converted into a shoulder carrier, a dog back pack carrier, a pet car seat, a dog stroller, or a pet carrier with wheels.
- Having passed environmental stress-cracking resistance and SGS quality tests, this compact pet carrier is manufactured to baby stroller standards. It has sturdy wheels, it's easy to maneuver and it can fold with just one hand!
- Designed with an opening for entry and exit, mesh windows and perforated holes for ventilation and a roll-up flap for privacy.
- Easy to convert within minutes, this dog and cat stroller collapses as the 2 outer shells collide and zip together. Disassembly is quick and there are smooth zippers for space-saving storage and transportation.
- The folding cart has a multistage telescopic handle, and the padded shoulder strap is completely adjustable. There is also a tether with a snap hook to keep your sidekick secure, and the padding is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 48 inch$95.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Travel Bike Dog Backpack$67.39Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealFrisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Gray, 30-in$24.99Chewy Price
- Snoozer Pet Products Lookout Dog Rear Rider Bicycle Seat, Black$92.95Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Wicker Cat & Dog Bicycle Basket$84.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Ibiyaya The Hercules Heavy Duty Pro Dog & Cat Stroller$449.50Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Jogger Folding Dog & Cat Stroller, Pink$86.84Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Luxury Carrier, Car Seat & Pet Stroller, Taupe$286.86Chewy Price
- ibiyaya Double Decker Bus Dog & Cat Stroller$193.54Chewy Price
- Jespet 4 Wheel Pet Stroller, Red, 36-in$139.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- Pet Gear Double No-Zip Pet Stroller, Boysenberry$384.60Chewy Price$389.98List Price
- HPZ Pet Rover Run Performance Jogging Dog & Cat Stroller, Black$399.86Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Aluminum, Rubber, Plastic, Metal||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Rolling, Airline-approved, Collapsible, Removable Pad, Carry Handle||—||Collapsible||Rolling||—|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Sturdy and safe
From a 7 hr drive using the carrier in car to using the carrier on stroller while out and about, I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. Well built and designed. Dog loves it. Only feature needing improvement is the backpack strap being more comfortable, but I won’t be using that feature anyways.
dog loves it
Can't believe that my dog actually enjoys this carrier & stroller. She's never been in anything like this before and we haven't yet used it for travel but I've been practicing walking around with her in it and she jumps right in and is relaxed. It works as described and I am very happy with this purchase. Can't wait to use it for airline travel and otherwise.
Worth the price
It does everything it says. I am 4’10” and cannot carry my cat due to back problems. This was easy to assemble and easy to put my cat in. It’s easy to use and makes life easier. The stroller does not go up or down steps easily if you’re not careful. Having a wheel with 3 rotating wheels on the back would make it easier for the back wheels to climb up and down steps. I would not recommend smaller people to use this as a backpack or carry it as the carrier is quite round and big. It is made primarily out of cloth and not hard plastics. Overall it is definitely worth the price and I can’t wait to use it more.
I love the ibiyayahas ben great so far hope ot lasts for a long time.
Someone love his new carrier/stroller
We ordered a pet stroller and chose this one because it can be used many different ways. There was an issue getting it shipped from the distributor, so after 6 weeks of waiting Chewy contacted them and actually ate the cost of the product. We received the stroller a short time after and Figaro instantly knew it was his. I found him in the carrier today, ready to go outside for his walk! A little background, Figgy was just diagnosed with kidney cancer, and is being treated, but we don’t know how much longer he will have. So we are cherishing every moment. Thank you Chewy for your support! Kim & Whitney
Great combo for my fur baby
This product is pretty good. The backpack option is not at all practical. but the rest work well. The only other thing I did not like was that the stroller handles were for people shorter than 5'7" I almost have to stoop to hold onto it.
Best Cat Stroller
I own two of these fabulous strollers for our cats. I can fit two medium-small size adults in one. You can use the basket as a carrier and with a seatbelt, you can go to the vet or a park. The lightweight frame folds down easily and pops open when you’re at your destination. The built in cup holder and tray come in handy for us. We have also used this as a trolley but our cats prefer the stroller. Cleans nicely too. If you travel with this or go for lengthy strolls, I highly recommend using Dry Fur pet carrier pads, size small!
Problem with stroller wire frame and back strap
The ibiyaya 5 in 1 combo stroller was great in all aspects of this product. The only problem was trying to connect the straps on the base to the stroller. The back end of base straps was too short and the wire frame was a little bit to long. Everything else was fantastic and the assembly video was very helpful!
Withstood a car crash
Honestly aside from being a sleek vibrant design, the stroller was hit at 25 mph and I kid you not not a scratch, very durable and safe for your pet.