Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with a single ingredient, high-potency Norwegian salmon oil rich in omega-3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Helps quell inflammation and soothe dry, itchy skin from the inside out, and supports healthy joints, skin and coat.
- High in EPA and DHA which are essential nutrients that promote heart health and overall wellbeing for cats and dogs.
- Ultra-filtered to reduce fish smell but preserve the naturally fishy flavor pets just love; it’s great on its own or as a food topper or mixer.
- Easy to use with a convenient pump and comes in a brushed aluminum bottle that’s an eco-friendly, non-toxic alternative to plastic.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$17.45Chewy Price$26.95List Price$16.58Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.49List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.08Chewy Price$13.38Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Sardine & Anchovy Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 33-oz bottle$26.94Chewy Price$39.99List Price$25.59Autoship Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Premium Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Liquid Supplement, 32-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$36.97Chewy Price$35.12Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Wild Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Supplement, 16-oz$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Pure Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$10.88List Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$15.96Chewy Price$28.95List Price$15.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Preservative).||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil.||Salmon Oil, Pollack Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative)||Salmon Oil, Fish Oil (from pollock), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative)....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||—||—||Salmon||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Liquid||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
394 Customer Reviews
The oil itself seems trustworthy. We’ve seen benefits from our dogs consuming it and they LOVE the taste. But the pump is awful. It clogs every couple of weeks, has to be washed out by hand and then reinserted. I think it’s too thin/cheap for the viscosity of the oil. But we won’t be buying this one again, unfortunately, because it’s such a pain to use.
trying a new product
I've always given my Cardigan Welsh Corgis Grizzly Omega Health fish oil. When that product was no longer available I purchased the Iceland Pure supplement. So far my dogs love the taste as well as what I previously used.
I got this oil in hopes of helping with my dogs shedding. I have not used it long enough to see if there are any benefits from the oil yet BUT I can say that my dog use to wait until bedtime to eat his dry food. Since I have gotten this oil he eats his food immediately!!!!! He gets 6 pumps for his weight and he really seems to LOVE this oil on his food.
Ice Fish Oil
Pump doesn’t work well. Takes about three pumps to get a drop. This is with the oil at room temperature. Not sure it would work at all if refrigerated. Not even near Grizzly Salmon Oil, but that was out of stock in all sizes.
Pump gets stuck and doesnt work
Worked great at first. Then the pump started to get gunky(?) and would not pump. I tried cleaning it out several times and it just hardly works. The bottle is basically full, but I cant use it.
Works well so far
Works well so far for dry skin. I don't know what's causing my cats to have such dry, flaky skin. Vet said age probably but they're constantly itching. No fleas or bugs at all, I've tried cutting out certain foods it doesn't help. No idea. Anyway, this definitely helps and they like the taste. I have tried other salmon oils and I like this company the best. It's been around a long time and I like how they source it.
My dogs seem to like this Salmon Oil. My neighbor recommended it to me her dogs are on it to help with joint support. I have a 16 y/o lab and she's black and I have to say her coat is beautiful and I'm thinking this has something to do with it. Not sure if it helps with the joints but I figure it can't hurt.
NO PUMP INCLUDED
COMPANY SAID DUE TO COVID THEY DON'T HAVE PUMPS FOR THE BOTTLE. HAD I KNOWN THAT I WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED. I USED A PUMP FROM ONE OF MY SHAMPOO BOTTLES BUT IT IS A OILY MESS EVERY DAY. I WILL NOT BE RE-ORDERING.
love your dogs
This is an essential nutrient that your pet needs for healthy skin and naturally their fur. do the research and you will find that most dog food is without essential nutrients. this plus other supplements makes dog food better for your fur baby.
FurBabies LOVE it
I got this to help my older fur babies with thier joints. I love that it does not give off a fish smell - actually I smell nothing. My animals devour it and my cats are picking. My dog eats almost anything. I also love that it has a pump dispenser and is in a metal bottle.