Iconic Pet Heavy Duty Wire Dog Playpen
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible||—||—||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes||—||No|
About This Item
- Helps provide your pupper with a safe and secure place for training or playing.
- Constructed portable so you can take it just about anywhere easily.
- Easy-open front door with bolt latch for security.
- Includes 8 interlocking panels made using strong, heavy duty metal.
- Built to be easy to setup, without any tools needed for assembly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$108.96Chewy Price$136.00List Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 32-in$145.22Chewy Price$172.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Foldable Wire Dog Exercise Pen, X-Large$71.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Heavy Duty Wire Dog Exercise Pen, Small$87.99Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Large$80.99Chewy Price$141.16List Price
- Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen, 30-in$59.29Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Dog Gate, White$199.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Exercise Pen Sunscreen Top (Pen Sold Separately)$28.10Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Dogit Indoor/Outdoor Wire Dog Playpen, Large$65.26Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Yaheetech Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$125.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Yaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$102.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Better than the thin wire pens!
This x-pen is great for my purposes. Each panel is individual and held to the next panel by a wire stake. Yes, the wire stakes are thin and bend easily, but you can always get thicker wire and make your own if you feel the need. It does rust easier than I expected, but that can also be fixed by spray painting it with a quality exterior paint. The best part is that you can add as many individual panels as you need, unlike the thin wire pens that have the panels permanently connected. I currently have 2 sets connected together for crate/housebreaking two Borzoi puppies. To give the pen additional stability, since the puppies play very rough, I duct taped pvc pipe across the top of every two panels and zip tied each panel together. This has created the perfect containment area for two extremely active and very large puppies. The only negative that can't be changed is the size of the door....it is very narrow!
Love these pens
Love theses pens, stronger than a regular puppy pen, ideal for puppies and at dog shows.
I love the panels but stakes are flimsy. And ben easy.
I have a 9 month old weimaraner, first time in the portable kennel he removed a couple wires and chewed them into balls. That left an opening he could stick his head through. Lucky I found him before he injured himself. I paid a lot for this dog, would have been terrible to find him injured or dead.