Iconic Pet Slow Feed Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
About This Item
- Available in multiple sizes to match your pet paw-fectly.
- Designed to help prevent your pet from eating too quickly.
- Constructed using sturdy stainless steel for long-lasting use.
- Features an anti-skid rubber ring on the bottom to keep the bowl in place
- Made with a raised center that displaces food and creates a smaller eating area.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PAIKKA Slow Feed Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 0.84-cup$24.69Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 64-oz$16.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- IRIS Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl, Short Snouted, Beige/Black, 2-cup$9.74Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- OurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Slow-Feed Dog Bowl, Large, 8 cups$19.95Chewy Price$26.43List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$11.69Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$13.43Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 4-cup$19.50Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Light Blue, 1.25 cups, 2 count$12.40Chewy Price$13.06List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Drop Dog Bowl, Grey, 4 cup$21.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6-cup; 48-oz||3.5-cup||2-cup||8-cup||3 Cups/24 oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Good Bowl and quality
This bowl is made of good material, is reasonably priced and does stay put on the floor. We have a 2 year old GSP and this bowl did not help her eating habits- but that doesn’t mean it’s a bad product. I would give it as a gift anytime.
Glad I purchased this
I read some of the reviews from people who didn't think this bowl worked to slow down eating. I decided to try it anyway and I'm glad I did. The bowl is working and my dog is being forced to eat slower. This was a huge concern for me because my dog is a German Shepherd and this breed is well known to suffer from bloat. Gulping and eating too fast increases the risk of bloat. This bowl is good quality, it does not slide around due to the rubber rim and it definitely stops the gulping! I am very happy with it.
Well made dog bowl
This is a well made and good looking dog bowl. I must admit it hasn't really slowed down my dogs' eating very much. But frankly I'm not sure there's a bowl out there that could slow down my "gobbler".
Puzzle Dog Dish
My 9 month old Labradoodle "inhaled" and this bowl did the trick to slow him down. A good product.
This bowl works. It slowed both my fast eaters down.
6 cup Slow Feeder
Purchased 6-cup; wish I had paid more attention to the actual size. This bowl is huge and doesn't fit on feeding mat, nor does it actually slow my dog down. My issue is with the rubber gasket - as it is too thin & falls off super easily, which is very annoying.
Slow down the food hound
I adopted a little lab mix who is a food driven sweetheart. She eats so quickly I can't believe it is healthy. I've tried the tennis ball in the bowl, but she just removed it. This Slow Feed Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl has done the trick. She now eats at a more reasonable pace and I am relieved to see the change in her eating habits.
not slow feed
This did not slow my bull dog down one bit. She eats just as fast but makes an even bigger mess. Also, the rubber ring popped off the bottom of the dish within the first 2 weeks of use.
My cat is not liking this
I bought this in the hopes of slowing my male cat down when he eats. It did slow him down, he didn't want to eat out of it. He has trouble getting the food from the bowl, especially when I serve him the dry. As he eats it sort of pushes around the bowl and he can't get it. It may work well for a dog with their longer snout & tongue, but don't recommend for cats.
This bowl is a quality product. It definitely slows down my dog who gobbles his food. He's a 90 pound German Shepherd and gets two cups of food per meal. I ordered a medium bowl but could have gone with a large. Works well, though, and I would recommend this bowl.