ICU Medical Lactated Ringers Electrolyte Injection Solution
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
This Electrolyte Replacement Fluid is an injectable medication prescribed by vets to boost electrolytes in dehydrated pets, helping them to feel better after a decrease in fluid intake or other causes of dehydration. This liquid contains sodium, potassium, and other electrolytes and is typically administered when rapid rehydration is necessary. This item does not come with the tubing and needles needed for administration. Tubing and needles must be purchased separately.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
You can use the [Jorvet Infusion Set] (https://www.chewy.com/jorvet-infusion-set-y-injection-78-in/dp/218524) for administration of this solution.
Shop Veterinary Diet Food, Supplements, Dental Care & More
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Primary IV Set, Macrobore Prepierced Y-Site 80-in, 15 Drops per mL$4.95Chewy Price$4.70Autoship Price
- Jorvet Infusion Set 72-in, 20 Drops per mL, 1 count$5.15Chewy Price$4.89Autoship Price
- Jorvet Infusion Set with Y Injection 78-in, 20 Drops per mL$6.87Chewy Price$6.53Autoship Price
- Terumo Hypodermic Thin Wall 18 Gauge Needles, 1 Inch, 100 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Dynarex Hypodermic Thin Wall 20 Gauge Needles, 1 Inch, 100 count$11.41Chewy Price$10.84Autoship Price
- Baxter Solution Set with Duo Vent Spike (Y-Injection) 104-in, 10 Drops per mL$4.93Chewy Price$4.68Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Mirataz (mirtazapine transdermal ointment) for Cats, 5-g tube$32.99Chewy Price$39.38List Price$31.34Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
Convenient and reasonably priced infusion
This medication is keeping my 18 year old kitty healthy and able to enjoy life. I am so glad I was able to obtain it at home.
Angry and mad
Product is excellent for my KD dog if you can get the pharmacy to do their part. He has to have 1,000 ml 3very day and now I have to try to get another renew through. Too stressful...
About what expected
Quick delivery of this product so I can give my little guy some sub queue moisture to help with his kidney disease. Had one bag from the Veterinarian and he is feeling better already. Only thing I wish is that I had another line and the needles that I need. Not sure how to get that?
The bag is very strong and easily accessed with the line insert. I really like the increments on the bag, as every 50 ml has a line. It is performing as expected as it empties and easy to read how much has been used and how much remains.
I wish there was a reminder to order an infusion set and a needle to accompany the Lactated Ringers hydration solution.
No more fighting with my kitty!
This is Wonderful, the other that my vet gave to me made my kitty jump all over the place. He's nice and calm now using this.
same product sold at vet
happy to find this brand of electrolyte solution for our kitty who has kidney disease
Too many shipments
Although I love the convenience of ordering from Chewy, there are too many shipments coming to me when you break up my orders. I can’t keep up with all the different charges. Just package everything in one shipment please.
Way cheaper than from vet!
Having a dog in late stage kidney failure and having to give fluids frequently this is the only way I could afford to do so. FAR cheaper than buying from vet!
Makes kitty feel better
My 17 year old kitty suffers from renal disease, pancreatitis and IBS. Keeping her hydrated with the lactated ringers helps her incredibly. A huge THANK YOU to the Chewy pharmacy staff, shipping clerks and, her over-worked veterinarian, for working together to get this to us so quickly. Much, much appreciated!