Imagine This Company "Who Rescued Who?" Magnet
About This Item
- Magnet comes in a paw shape with the words “Who Rescued Who?”
- Also sticks to all other magnetic surfaces, including mailboxes, refrigerators and filing cabinets.
- Great alternative to bumper stickers; won’t leave a residue and can transfer from car to car.
- Measures 5.5-inches high by 5.5-inches long so it can be easily spotted.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA in Richmond, Virginia with a weather-friendly, high-gloss UV ink.
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Just the message is 5 star
Nice quality magnet for reasonable price and an amazing message about dogs!
The perfect question
I have seen this on other cars and wondered where to get one for myself. I encourage even strangers to rescue rather than buy pets. So glad to find it available and so easy to order. Thank you, Chewy
Love these magnets
Bigger than expected. Sticks well to metal of vehicles or my refrigerator. Most were for Christmas gifts. But I know they will love them as well.
This Fur Mom Approves!
Love.. love .. love this magnet! Highly recommend to all fur moms!
very nice magnet
very nice magnet chewy always has great prices, give returns to shelters, great selections
Magnet for Car
I ended up getting the pink magnet...looks perfect on my black car !!! Love it...
Do I Need to Wonder?
Feeling so great whenever I look at this on my fridge as had lost a pet and now have a new one which has changed my outlook on life so amazingly.
Just as advertised
No problem - Item arrived on time and magnet works well
I strongly encourage you to correct the grammar to read "Who rescued whom?" "who" is a subject (doing the action); "whom" is an object receiving the action. Example: "Rachel rescued HIM" is correct. "Rachel rescued HE" is definitely incorrect.
The size is spot on and worth the price, glad I purchased it.