Inception Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The first 2 ingredients—chicken and chicken meal—will fuel your buddy’s adventures all day long.
- Wholesome recipe is free from potato, corn, wheat and soy.
- Contains moderate levels of protein for your pooch.
- Legume-free recipe.
- Supplemented with taurine, an essential amino acid, to support your buddy’s heart, digestive and eye health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Inception Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Inception Chicken & Pork Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Inception Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Horizon Pulsar Whole Grain Pork Recipe Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend All Life Medium & Large Breed Grain-Free Wild Caught Anchovy Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Grain-Free Rabbit & Lamb Meal Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Red Meat & Green Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Tender & True Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Solid Gold NutrientBoost Hund-N-Flocken Chicken, Brown Rice & Pearly Barley Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Athletic Blend Glacier Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$120.39Chewy Price$114.37Autoship Price
- Beaverdam Pet Food Eli's Select 33/16 Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$22.45Chewy Price$21.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oats...||Ocean Whitefish, Catfish Meal, Oats...||Chicken, Pork Meal, Oats...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My pups must all have sensitive stomachs or this food is too rich for them. They have not hade a solid stool in 2 weeks. I had to quit feeding them the Inception and find another dogfood that would not upset their stomachs.
My Huskies LOVE it!
I recently adopted a second Husky. He didn't like the food I was currently feeding my other dog. I opened a new bag, he didn't like that food either. He immediately started eating this food. Love the ingredients, and I love that it helps maintain their weight. I've had other dog foods with the same calorie content that seem to put the pounds on my female. I saw another comment about somebody saying how it smelled. I don't really notice any smell coming from the food unless my nose is right on the food. If you get a bad smelling bag, likely you got a bad bag.
I wanted to really like this dog food. I liked the ingredients however it doesn’t smell good. My dog isn’t much a picky eater but it’s hard to get her to eat this. How is this suppose to entice my dog to eat when I don’t even enjoy opening the food container? I can’t explain the smell but it doesn’t smell appetizing. I will be switching dog food brands.
I originally went with what vet recommended - but upon doing research on-line - tedious - have to read many, many articles to ultimately figure out optimal choice. (Best lists and vet recommendations appear to be influenced ($) by the companies that make the food.) I feel pretty good about this because the first ingredient is chicken. It has no meat by-products. And it has none of the following ingredients my research revealed NOT to feed your dog: wheat, corn, soy, potato, sweet potato, beets, peas or legumes. Also, it has no artificial flavoring, coloring or preservatives. Plus - my dog really likes it!
Fantastic Healthy Dog Food
Our Dog loves this food and it is very healthy for him.
Just Plan Good According to Teddy
I’ve received a sample of this food and my pup loved it so much, I just had to get him more. The ingredients are awesome. The food obviously tastes great. And the price is right. Couldn’t ask for more.
My girls love this food and I love the fact its healthy for them.
SEEMS LIKE A GOOD FOOD
My dog really likes it. Mix it half & half with Victor Hero grain free . I just would like to know how good a food it is.
Ingredients look excellent and my dog gobbles it up.