Inception Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oats...||Ocean Whitefish, Catfish Meal, Oats...||Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Pork Meal, Ground Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
About This Item
- The first 2 ingredients—chicken and chicken meal—will fuel your buddy’s adventures all day long.
- Wholesome recipe is free from potato, corn, wheat and soy.
- Contains moderate levels of protein for your pooch.
- Legume-free recipe.
- Supplemented with taurine, an essential amino acid, to support your buddy’s heart, digestive and eye health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Inception Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13.5-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Countryside Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Field & Stream Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$36.49Chewy Price$37.49List Price$34.67Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Original Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$12.21Chewy Price$11.60Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Ocean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Freely Lamb Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 21-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Market Fresh Fish Recipe With Zucchini & Carrots Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$43.26Chewy Price$46.24List Price$41.10Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Coldwater Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Turkey with Pumpkin Recipe Legume-Free Premium Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$37.19Chewy Price$39.06List Price$35.33Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Salmon + Cod Recipe Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$21.03Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.98Autoship Price
- DealDr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Farmer's Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My pups must all have sensitive stomachs or this food is too rich for them. They have not hade a solid stool in 2 weeks. I had to quit feeding them the Inception and find another dogfood that would not upset their stomachs.
My Huskies LOVE it!
I recently adopted a second Husky. He didn't like the food I was currently feeding my other dog. I opened a new bag, he didn't like that food either. He immediately started eating this food. Love the ingredients, and I love that it helps maintain their weight. I've had other dog foods with the same calorie content that seem to put the pounds on my female. I saw another comment about somebody saying how it smelled. I don't really notice any smell coming from the food unless my nose is right on the food. If you get a bad smelling bag, likely you got a bad bag.
I wanted to really like this dog food. I liked the ingredients however it doesn’t smell good. My dog isn’t much a picky eater but it’s hard to get her to eat this. How is this suppose to entice my dog to eat when I don’t even enjoy opening the food container? I can’t explain the smell but it doesn’t smell appetizing. I will be switching dog food brands.
I originally went with what vet recommended - but upon doing research on-line - tedious - have to read many, many articles to ultimately figure out optimal choice. (Best lists and vet recommendations appear to be influenced ($) by the companies that make the food.) I feel pretty good about this because the first ingredient is chicken. It has no meat by-products. And it has none of the following ingredients my research revealed NOT to feed your dog: wheat, corn, soy, potato, sweet potato, beets, peas or legumes. Also, it has no artificial flavoring, coloring or preservatives. Plus - my dog really likes it!
Fantastic Healthy Dog Food
Our Dog loves this food and it is very healthy for him.
Just Plan Good According to Teddy
I’ve received a sample of this food and my pup loved it so much, I just had to get him more. The ingredients are awesome. The food obviously tastes great. And the price is right. Couldn’t ask for more.
My girls love this food and I love the fact its healthy for them.
SEEMS LIKE A GOOD FOOD
My dog really likes it. Mix it half & half with Victor Hero grain free . I just would like to know how good a food it is.
Ingredients look excellent and my dog gobbles it up.