Indigenous Pet Products Potato & Lamb Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 13 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Dried Potato, Lamb Meal, Vegetable Glycerin...||Ascophyllum Nodosum, Bacillus Coagulans, Chicory Root Extract...||Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Water...||Ascophyllum Nodosum, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Silfate...||Ascophyllum Nodosum, Sweet Potatoes, Peanuts...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Vegan||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Sweet Potato||Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Fruits & Vegetables||Sweet Potato|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care|
About This Item
- Delicious potato and lamb bones are made with healthy ingredients for a safe and highly digestible treat.
- The unique shape can be snapped in half for small breeds, and is designed to remove plaque and tartar.
- Contains probiotics and omegas 3 and 6 from salmon oil for a beneficial snack.
- Resealable bag keeps treats fresh and ready for use to reward or spoil your pup.
- Scientifically formulated and made with pride in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealRedbarn Chew-A-Bulls Chip Mini Dental Dog Treats, 150 count$57.15Chewy Price$73.50List Price$54.29Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Chew-A-Bulls Brush Small Dental Dog Treats, 75 count$53.19Chewy Price$74.25List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Dental Round Turkey Tendon Rawhide-Free Dental Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, Count Varies$41.95Chewy Price$39.85Autoship Price
- swedencare PlaqueOff System Vegetable Fusion Flavored Mini Dental Bone Dog Treats, 20 count$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Gentle Chew Bone Rawhide-Free Small Dental Dog Treats, 12 count$14.97Chewy Price$18.75List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Hartz Dentist's Best Rawhide-Free Bacon Flavored Medium Dental Dog Treats, 2 count$6.97Chewy Price$6.62Autoship Price
- Get Naked Dental Health Grain-Free Vanilla Mint Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 6.6-oz bag, Count Varies$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Probios Dental Chew Sticks Dental Dog Treats, 13 count$11.89Chewy Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Exclusively Dog California Churro Flavored Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 7.5-oz bag, 13 count$9.42Chewy Price$8.95Autoship Price
- Health Extension Peanut Butter Flavored Small Dental Dog Treats, 14 count$9.98Chewy Price$10.98List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Fresh Smileezz Medium Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 18 count$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Fresh Smileezz Mini Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 160 count$19.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Working on how to eat them :)
These dental treats are fantastic. Needed a lamb treat for my chicken sensitive Bernedoodle pup. These are great in so many ways...ingredients, texture, value... The only issue we’re having is my dog is unsure how to eat them. He takes the whole thing in his mouth which scares me as I’m afraid he will choke on it. He hasn’t figured out that he needs to hold it in his paws and chew/work on it little by little. Until he figures this out we have to break it into smaller pieces that he can manage. He loves the taste, just wish maybe they were a bit longer so he wouldn’t just take that entire thing in his mouth.
Too large for dogs
The product is too large for my big dogs even when broken in half. I have to worry that they will choke on it. I will give the product to a friend for their dog.
Win/Win snack! I get to focus during my work calls, and she thinks these are delish. Little does she know they're good for her, too! Noel is a strong chewer and these hold up for a good 10+ minutes
Yummy and Healthier
My two dogs enjoy these healthier Dental chews . In addition to aiding in plaque removal, they help my dog with separation anxiety. When I leave she gets one, then happily munches on one of these, and forgets about being afraid.
Charlie, my GSD, has a sensitive stomach/ digestive issues and grain/food allergies. I have been searching for a dental chew that has limited ingredients (and grain free) and wouldn’t upset my GSD stomach or cause an allergic reaction. This is it! I will definitely be buying these again. Charlie loves these! He is always excited to get one and gobbles it down. It would be great if there were more in the bag or larger in size.
My Dog Loves Dental Health Bones Potato and Lamb
I had been buying the Bacon flavored Dental Bones. I decided to order the Lamb flavor, since it wasn't offered at any of my local pet stores. Kayley liked the Lamb flavor even better than the Bacon flavor, and it has some probiotics that the other flavors do not. I will definitely be buying these again.
Jury still out
Well, I don't know if he's eating them or storing them away for the winter like a squirrel. He is taking them and then I see he tries to hide them, I haven't seen him eat one yet but hope he is eating them otherwise I will find them with all his toys underneath the bed. We shall see.
My dogs love it. This is easy for my 9year old Chihuahua mix to eat and digest, but I wish there was a bigger bag because it only comes with 13 pieces and between two dogs it lasted a week.
Lamb dental bones
My dog has allergies so I have to be careful what she eats. My dog loved these treats, I wish they were bigger bones.
best treats for plague
I love this brand. And yes it does what it states. My baby is almost 10yr old and his teeth look so great. You will not regret purchasing this for your dog babies