Industrial Puppy’s Service Dog Harness is perfect for dogs who work in therapy, medical alert, law enforcement and many other service fields. The durable and comfortable harness features reflective fuzzy fastener straps and two removable reflective patches on each side to help keep your pal visible. And, since the patches are removable, you can easily replace them with other patches that say, “Do Not Pet” or “Service Dog in Training”—these patches are sold separately. The harness is made of a light, breathable mesh material and is reinforced with heavy-duty, double-stitched nylon. The quick release buckle makes it easy to put on and take off and the handle on top allows you to gain control of your dog when necessary. It also comes with a handy D ring for easy leash attachment. Now, everyone will be able to recognize your canine’s working status.
- Designed with a lightweight, mesh material and strengthened with heavy-duty, double-stitched nylon.
- Features a reflective chest strap and 2 removable “Service Dog” patches to help keep your dog visible.
- Made with a control handle and a welded D-ring to easily attach any leash.
- Designed with a belly buckle that’s easy to fasten and unfasten for on-the-go service pups.
- Switch out the included patches for "Do Not Pet" or "Service Dog in Training" patches (sold separately).
(1) harness and (1) set of 50 ADA cards.
This product is solely intended for furry friends performing work or service in compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is to be used according to those laws’ standards and regulations. This product is not intended for Emotional Support Animals or Therapy Dogs.
Get additional removable patches that say Service Dog In Training and Do Not Pet.
See all items by Industrial Puppy