Transform your hard-working canine’s Industrial Puppy harness into a functional backpack with this Service Dog Harness Saddle Bag. This set of two bags allows you to free up your hands and keep all your valuables all in one spot, including ID, medication, keys and your cell phone. Both bags are designed with clear identification patches that say “SERVICE DOG” to alert others of your dog’s current working status. These removable patches are held in place with fuzzy fasteners, allowing you to replace them with other patches like “Service Dog In Training” and “Do Not Pet”—additional patches are not included. Industrial Puppy’s Service Dog Harness Saddle Bag is made of a durable, weatherproof polyester material and is compatible with medium, large, XL and XXL harness sizes.
- Every purchase comes with two removable saddlebags that help store essential items like ID, cell phone, keys and medication.
- Designed with durable, weatherproof polyester to help withstand your dog’s hard work in a variety of environments.
- Patches help identify working dogs to limit distractions and keep them focused on tasks or training.
- Fuzzy fastener backing helps keep patches securely in place, while also making them easy to remove or replace when needed.
- You can switch out the patches for "Do Not Pet" or “Service Dog In Training” patches (sold separately).
(2) saddle bags with "SERVICE DOG" patches
This product is solely intended for furry friends performing work or service in compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is to be used according to those laws’ standards and regulations. This product is not intended for Emotional Support Animals or Therapy Dogs.
Check out additional removable patches that say, Do Not Pet or Service Dog In Training.
See all items by Industrial Puppy