Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Meals Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This recipe features animal-based protein and vitamin-rich fruits and veggies.
- Compared to traditional processed kibble, this raw recipe was freeze-dried to allow for better digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Designed to be a complete and balanced meal for your feline friend.
- The paw-sitively delicious ingredients aim to support strong muscles and bones as well as improve coat and skin health.
- Made in the USA with no artificial colors, preservatives, grain, corn, wheat, soy or legumes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealStella & Chewy's Chick Chick Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Yummy Lickin' Salmon & Chicken Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Chicken Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Duck Duck Goose Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Rabbit Dinner Patties Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 8-oz bag$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 18-oz bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Absolutely Rabbit Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$29.25Chewy Price$30.99List Price$27.79Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Freeze-Dried Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Skin & Coat Health Recipe Cat Food Topper, 5.5-oz bag$14.76Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.02Autoship Price
- DealVital Essentials Chicken Mini Nibs Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 12-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealStella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Digestive Boost Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 7.5-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Fish Oil...||Chicken (Ground With Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard...||New: Chicken (with ground bone), Chicken Livers, Salmon...||Beef, Beef Tripe, Beef Heart...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
I first wanted to start out by saying that so far my cat has seen improvement in his bowel issues he has a really bad reaction to the dry kibble tht he was on when we first got him, sorry about the less than desirable details but I feel it is important for other pet lovers that are considering making the switch, he would have 3-4 BMs per day they smelled horrible and is was explosive I know it was painful for him, also really bad gas, and just feeling super, we only started him on 25% mixed with his old food and he would just eats around the old food- barely touches it. His tummy feel much better and has already (only 3 days on new food) decreased his BMs to 1x per day, and it is the closest to solid that I have seen from him since we have adopted him. He has eliminated his old food from his diet and now I just smash the freeze dried food and mix it with broth and he gobbled it up and he hates wet food so this is great will give more updates once he is on this for over a week
My cat is going through some serious health issues, where he is hardly eating and it is the Instinct raw meals that are getting through this tough time. I put a few on top of his food, and he starts eating. I do have to replenish several times, until his pate is gone. I am grateful there is something he likes, so he does not become malnourished.
If you don't mind the begging...
My cat, a farm rescue, LOVES the Instinct freeze-dried chicken recipe so much she cries when I go near the container. Normally she's a very Zen, calm, girl. Hearing her plead for these tells me she's in love.
Great Quality Freeze-Dried Food
I enjoy the ingredients and the dry matter analysis of this food. The pellets do a great job at soaking up water without becoming soggy which my cat loves. This is an excellent freeze-dried cat food once hydrated.
My cats LOVE these
My cats are very stubborn so at first they wouldn't even eat them, but after a few weeks they now love these and beg for them! I love that i can leave it out in their bowls when i'm not home and it's so much healthier for my cats then dry food.
Created a monster
I bought this as treats for our sweet boy, he seemed to really like them. Left for work and come home to the bag chewed to shreds (he's never done this) So honestly 10/10 would recommend! We are now trying to use them to train him since he loves them so much.
Got this for my aging cat who needs some extra enticing to eat. Instead of having a million different cans around I can rehydrate some and then add it to his food.
Not so great
Unfortunately, T.J. Has definitely rated this all paws down.
Great Training Treats
I like that they are light, don't have to be refrigerated and last a while with our 2 dogs.
My 2 picky cats absolutely love it. 1 usually only eats wet food & the other only dry food. I give it dry as a snack. They both finish whatever I give & meow for more!